Lamb Of God - Wrath World Tour Singapore

Darn it's almost like watching Pink Floyd or Barbara Streisand in concert. AT least with Floyd, you'll remember the gig for as long as you live.

I'ma fan of Lamb Of God& I've caught their shows a few times in the States, no doubt it's an aural assault but darn at that price? Lotsa folks gonna miss out.

Im ok with that. $85-95 is fine for a metal concert. This is Singapore what do you expect?

Im ok with that. $85-95 is fine for a metal concert.
U rich wat!

Most important is that YOU MUST FEEL ITS WORTH PAYING what the organizer is asking. Everyone has his own opinions how much tickets should cost. Thats why we have the usual "I go Malaysia watch" or "tickets in the States cost $20 only!" kinda of comments.

So long the organizer straight then its your choice to watch or not. Supply and demand. Wake up and smell the corporate roses.

U rich wat!

Most important is that YOU MUST FEEL ITS WORTH PAYING what the organizer is asking. Everyone has his own opinions how much tickets should cost. Thats why we have the usual "I go Malaysia watch" or "tickets in the States cost $20 only!" kinda of comments.

So long the organizer straight then its your choice to watch or not. Supply and demand. Wake up and smell the corporate roses.

well yeah, and its not like extremely good and exposed music is of abundance here in Singapore like in America... besides, space constraints leading to expensive rental... flying equipment here and taxes etc. tickets would always be expensive here.

well im a Singaporean so the "i go Malaysia watch" and all that comments are stupid sounding to me. travelling time to Malaysia, expenses incurred etc... same goes for the states. lol

U rich wat!

I am smelling the corporate roses...it's you who hasnt thats y you are here whining lol. you cheapo dun come here talk rubbish la hahha!

Here make noise...on the black dahlia murder thread also talk rubbish!

I am smelling the corporate roses...it's you who hasnt thats y you are here whining lol. you cheapo dun come here talk rubbish la hahha!

Here make noise...on the black dahlia murder thread also talk rubbish!
Hahaha... u never understood all my posts did yah? Let me tell it straight... so long as someone is happy paying the prices then so be it. LAMC is a company and not a charity. They have costs to cover so they price tickets accordingly. The consumer decides if they wanna to pay or not. I just think the meet & greet should have included a ticket thats all.

Stupid rich kid please don't come and show off how much you paid for the other meet & greet tickets too. Because some people think paying another $250 isn't justifiable doesn't make us a cheapos. U too dumb to understand that?

Hahaha... u classic man... talk so much shit about me trying to angkat the organizer... hahaha... organizer also can't tahan u. Tickle people's balls, they gonna come already then say go watch LOG better. WTF man... u no differnt from those with the "go Malaysia watch better" mentality.

the "i go Malaysia watch" and all that comments are stupid sounding to me. travelling time to Malaysia, expenses incurred etc... same goes for the states. lol
Well you'll be surprised how many posts like this there are here. I agree with the time & other expenses incurred just makes you pay more in the end. Penny wise pound foolish.

If you want ur LOG tix at $75 ( not inclusive of service charge and GST ) just say RIA_L.O.G. at any tickets.com outlets or if you call them at 62962929. You can use this irregardless if u are a Ria listener or not. - quoted by Bro Bo!!

If you want ur LOG tix at $75 ( not inclusive of service charge and GST ) just say RIA_L.O.G. at any tickets.com outlets or if you call them at 62962929. You can use this irregardless if u are a Ria listener or not. - quoted by Bro Bo!!

wat should i say bro?

RIA L.O.G or
RIA LOG or
RIA LAMB OF GOD?

Back