Lamb Of God - Wrath World Tour Singapore

hi there,

i'm gg to buy 2 tix.. i'm thinkin we shd make up 5 for grp purchase.
pls contact me at 97334534 if u wanna save $10 on the tix.

thanks and regards,
liang

VIP Meet & Greet Packages for Lamb Of God

Each Package priced at SGD$250 included

1.Access to watch Lamb Of God sound check before the show

2.Official VIP Meet & Greet laminate pass and lanyard

3.Exclusive Meet & Greet with Lamb Of God

4.Individual photo with Lamb Of God

5.Autograph Session (maximum of 2 items)

6.Lamb Of God 16" x 11" poster

1.Package does not include concert ticket. You must have a concert ticket to attend both the sound check and Meet & Greet.
2.Sound check, Meet & Greet, VIP Pass and poster collection details will be made known to fans prior to show date.
3.No refunds or exchanges once ticket(s) sold.
4.No replacement of ticket(s) if lost, stolen or damaged.
5.Minimum age for entry is 12 years old.
6.One VIP ticket is entitled to 1 VIP Meet & Greet Package

Only limited availability, VIP tickets on sale from Wednesday March 03, 2010 at our office reception during office hours (9am-6pm).

391B Orchard Road
Ngee Ann City Tower B
Suite 23-01
Singapore 238874

If you have any further questions or concerns, email us at concerts@lamcproductions.com

http://www.lamcproductions.com/lambofgod_vip

seriously, this package is utterly crap...not included concert tix

Hmmm...well i bought my LOG ticket at $82.25 so in total it's $332.25 for me.

I paid $435 for DT meet & greet and $374.50 for Mr. big VIP (both include ticket)

seriously, this package is utterly crap...not included concert tix
Agree with yah bro! For that kinda of price u r paying shld include a gig ticket. But then again itz corporate what... so long as some dumb nutz r willing to pay . I'm juz happy to see LOG live.

Agree with yah bro! For that kinda of price u r paying shld include a gig ticket. But then again itz corporate what... so long as some dumb nutz r willing to pay . I'm juz happy to see LOG live.

Ouch! ok so i'm a dumb nut :( i got mine this morning.

i love LOG and i die die wanna see them...but e price they asking for is nuts(vip with tix not included)...i noe most of u will reply DT is much more expensive...but hey, i don have tat sum of money and neither most of us...

rockstars are badass,talented, unbelieveable but hey they still human...so paying up tat sum for few hours is crazy

i bet few days after e show most people will think " eh, wtf i gave up 300+ bucks for them sia "
cos now e show had not started and many want to see their idols...
excited, never use brain to think and burn their money...

(sorry, i jus had to let it out to feel better)
peace

Darn it's almost like watching Pink Floyd or Barbara Streisand in concert. AT least with Floyd, you'll remember the gig for as long as you live.

I'ma fan of Lamb Of God& I've caught their shows a few times in the States, no doubt it's an aural assault but darn at that price? Lotsa folks gonna miss out.

to be fair, i think it's a reasonable price when you compare it with other VIP passes. It's called a VIP pass for a reason. If it were cheap, it wouldn't be exclusive.

too bad i dont have that sort of money too...

i think its cause you get to sing the soundcheck with the band?
they were letting fans do the soundcheck instead of randy.
it was on the walk with me in hell dvd.

Back