Lamb Of God - Wrath World Tour Singapore

no need group purchase, but tix with the password 'LOGWRATH'

then can get standard price, i bought mines already, just awaiting the day !

Crap, count me in the group purchase as well.

Can we meet up together at one of the ticketing booth, pool together the cash, then buy the tickets?

I caught Lamb Of God, Gwar & Job For A Cowboy...

& you must not miss LOG when they play here.

Anyone interested in getting the group of 10 tix. I have 9 people at the moment and looking for at least one more to purchase it on friday the 15th. PM quickly if anyone is interested.

Hi guys, I stumbled onto this site while looking into the LoG wrath world tour. My friend and I are looking to join a group of 10 for the tix. (yea i know, we're kinda slow haha)
Judging from the dates of the posts earlier, I'm not too sure whether you guys are still looking for ppl? If any1's still looking for ppl, please PM me or post smth. thanks =)

Hi guys, I stumbled onto this site while looking into the LoG wrath world tour. My friend and I are looking to join a group of 10 for the tix. (yea i know, we're kinda slow haha)
Judging from the dates of the posts earlier, I'm not too sure whether you guys are still looking for ppl? If any1's still looking for ppl, please PM me or post smth. thanks =)

Hey man we need lack 1-2 more for our group of 10... i sent you a PM with my contact info do get back to me. peace

bro!! are eu still getting the tix???? count me in.... 81186841

Back