Lamb Of God - Wrath World Tour Singapore

it was wicked last night!!!!
i didnt get to join in the mosh coz im infront:confused:......

did anyone see me?

the guy with plain sleeveless denim jacket.......:)

Was it covered with studs all over? I was wearing a denim jacket too only mine still has it's sleeves and it's covered with patches :twisted:

A general question,
why do metalheads all dress the same and look the same?
it struck me after observing last night's crowd.

A general question,
why do metalheads all dress the same and look the same?
it struck me after observing last night's crowd.

hmm...perhaps its because of the common subculture? a way of saying "like it or not, we're all metalheads, cant you see?"

yeah i guess thats what. im a metalhead too but im not into what they wear la. low budget. haha.

The show was the best live act I had ever watched so far although the sound was largely disappointing.

I was at the front, right in front of Willie Adler. Didn't get to see any wall of death. :(

LOG is the shit man!

man, that was one hell of a night, full metal jackets, black shirts, long hair, horns in the air, not forgetting my all time favorite band LAMB OF GOD, Hail True Metal!

The show was the best live act I had ever watched so far although the sound was largely disappointing.

I was at the front, right in front of Willie Adler. Didn't get to see any wall of death. :(

LOG is the shit man!

eh bro, you at the front ah? wear what? i also in front of willie, he smiled to me a couple of times, hahaha!

Back