Jamming Studio Suggestions! Desperate...

yea, alvron is a kuku place..... the aunty damn dao...... maybe she dont like my face....... wl serangoon, is ok lah..... but the short fella, IS NOT NICE............ the old uncle is cool though, bt sometimes, his ignorance spoils our jams, like halfway he will come in and ask my bassist if his effects are for bass.........

haha, best for me now is g77. rui is a great guy

lars_ulrich said:
are u serious? are u a musician or a sell-out?

eh? 8)

of the 5 bands i've played with before, all wanna play the best song when there are people watching, even though we're supposed to break down a new song to learn. i believe its quite human to feel that way.

musician or sell-out? ... a bit of both i guess. :wink:

satch said:
wl serangoon, is ok lah..... but the short fella, IS NOT NICE...

short fella William gets on everybody's nerves. You're not alone in thinking he isn't nice. William used to be at Wee Lee Aljunied... Ultimate Duo i tell ya, him and Sam.

Vio said:
... Ultimate Duo i tell ya, him and Sam.

yup, they are called cacophony. hahaa. the old boss is the best i tell ya, used to give us free coke after jams, cos we were the very first customers in serangoon. heard that he went to open a coffee shop and works there now.

Can try Boon's studio at Potong Pasir.. Got 2 studios there.. Different rates for different sizes of room.. Got 3 tier stand for keys.. Nice environment too..

yea...

glad iam not the only one who dun like the short fellow @ wl serangoon haha...

think he got ap or someting bleeh

The old uncle is nice tho...he headbang to our music LOL

How about lee kwong seng music studios?? They are really nice people though.. 5 rooms with different price tags.. When finish jamming got red light lighted up so u must leave the room a.s.a.p.. Haha.. Tats it.. :wink:

ash said:
Hey all! I'm Ashik from band 3dash1.

So here's the story...we jammed at Aljunied (have been jamming there for around 2 months)...halfway jamming...the uncle comes in and asked us to lower our volume...we're a 3 piece band...how loud could we have gotten?? anyway, we did do as he told us to...but after the jamming...HE TOLD US NOT TO COME BACK AGAIN...

So now we got no where to practice! And we're running short of locations to jam...the thing is, 2 of us lives in the West...Jurong Area...but the other one's in Eunos/Paya Lebar area...

Is there a jamming studio that is in between our place of residence, easily accessible, normal rates and with POWER PACKED equipments!?

Thank you for reading guys...Hope to get replies...

"Do respect your parents especially your mother. Love them as they have loved you."

lower volume....!?
arggg.....
our studio...no need to worry abt dat!!
24hrs....anytime u can jamming. :D
If u interested in...visit our website...pls :)
http://bluetailrecords.com/

Back