Is there any man city fans club in singapore?

sahrombi

Hi..
Im just wondering if there is any man city fans club in singapore??
Or is there anyone here who surpport man city?
Just hoping to get a reply so that we can watch it together sometimes

BOYS IN BLUES FOEVER!!!

Got - I think the only other Man City fan is the Pedra Branca lighthouse keeper :)

People who supported Man City before the Arab dude took over can be considered true blue fans (pun not intended). Otherwise they are one of those typical "glory hunters" who will hop into the next winning (or richest) team's bandwagon.

Mancity BOYS IN BLUES

Im a true man city fans dude,But seriuosly when that tahi guy take over man city its just like crap.Whats more he use the people of thailand money to buy that club..Compare to the dubai guy he bought man city for over 300 millions.

Sorry fgl..
If ur here to disgrace my team ur not quit a sportman ship attitude.

Abd for the rest of the rivals..Good luck in supporting ur team.
And may we have a nice far match.

BOYS IN BLUES/THE CITIZEN

Sorry fgl..
If ur here to disgrace my team ur not quit a sportman ship attitude.

hahahaha relax bro .... just kiddin ..... ask your "rival" tean fans how we always "get it on" in our respective threads .... :mrgreen:

we always "get in on" bro.

gotta get used to how we play here.but no hard feelings at the end of the day though.

Yeah, at the end of the day, most of the digs we take at other ppl's favoured clubs are jus for fun. Relax bro, good to see a True Blue.

To all people

Thanx for all ur comment i really appreciate all ur comments...Keep on supporting ur team people

To flg..Sorry for that comment that i post u bro

what happened Man city???lost to forest in the FA cup??

and yes.. if only............ROBINHO FOR AFC....

Still won't solve the main problem: defence. I mean, wats the use of a player who jus scores goals and does nothing else, defensively in AFC's case? Adebayor and Van Persie are better in this aspect. Robinho is talented yes but he needs a smaller stage to really shine.

Although we lost blues,Our spirit will still be high enough to play as we all know fans true loyal fans of the blues/the citizen is always behind to win and lose together cause thats the spirit that we want
HAHAHAH!!

Blues till the end

Manchester City have opened talks with Italian side AC Milan over a possible world record transfer bid of £100 million for Brazilian playmaker Kaka.

A City delegation led by chief executive Garry Cook flew to Italy on Tuesday to begin negotiations and are reported to be willing to pay Kaka a weekly wage of £500,000.

:!: :!: :!:

By the look of it, if they keep spending $$ to bring in world class player or even "world class" player :mrgreen:, I think they will be able to buy ... err I mean win the title within a year or two.

Ofcos with world class players, they need world class manager as well.

They should learn from Fergie when he bought Cantona back in the days when he wasnt really recongnised and cost United around 600,000 Pounds to lure him from Leeds United.

It happened to be the best buy United has ever made.But clubs like Man City makes the BPL much more interesting and there might not be a top 4 anymore.Maybe a top 6(dont forget Aston Villa) in the coming seasons.

Back