Intro: watme, electric guitarist

watme

My name is Jeremy , age 15 ^^, I am nobody, i dun have music background , currently learning electric guitar from my private teacher. My guitar is abit cheapskate.. its F-10,LTD from ESP. Also looking any people here from macpherson secondary sch? or staying at geylang area? So we can meet and learn too! hehe.. Hi everybody =)

here is an easy way to get free guitar lessons. Go to some recording/jamming studio. Wait for the band to come out, grab the guitarist leg and start crying, tell him you want to learn guitar. Don't let go till he says ok. Just kidding. Anyway, welcome to soft:)

Lol.. that how u did it maybe? just kiddin =D. I now have one guitarist from a studio on real life and one guitarist from the internet ^^. I just wondering is there any good and easy to understand learning guitar book?? also a webby too =X

hoho!! yeah...that's how i learn guitar...i grabs their hands..but not legs..lols!! nah jk...learn from vids!! the best way if u donw anna go to sch..purchase those books that got CDs wif it..and make sure u read it and understand it b4 u purchase it..cuz is a waste of money if u don understand it...=D~ anyway welcome!

Back