Intro -Shynna-

When a female makes an intro here, expect the thread to stretch to more than 5 pages in a while ;)

Anyway, welcome to soft :)

No lah. I'm not implying anything. It's just that her pic is intriguing to most pple, not just the guys but i'm sure even the female softies here. So naturally ppl just wanna come to this intro thread & see what's going on.

Nothing wrong with the pic looking sexy! :cool:

haha yeah the display pic. imho, it's not the body art that's grasping all the focus, but beyond the top of the display pic that was cut-off... somehow it's the black strip at the top of the display pic that makes people wonder what's above... (ok getting a little explicit...)

:shock:
its suppose to be mysterious ...

wonder how come ppl dun see likewise... duhzz :roll:

i wore a tube cos my tatts on de lower half of my torso. if i took de pic like with my shirt halfway rolled up, den where is the art??? :oops:

sorry if i sounded offensive or perverted or etc, those were NOT my intention.
but somehow describing your avatar in words will make me sound that way...

So ur tatts at the right side of your back right?

The distraction from ur body art is not just the top of the picture i realised, it's also the bottom of the picture - the red white stripes... OK STOP!
truly sorry if i sound offensive or perverted again...

Feel free to express yourself in any way you like! the above comments are merely my opinions.

Ok, welcome to soft, hope you'll learn stuffs here!

So ur tatts at the right side of your back right?

i realised, it's also the bottom of the picture - the red white stripes... OK STOP!

huh ... did u see properly?? lol ... its pink black!! :mrgreen:

i wonder whr were u looking at n wad is going on in ur mind?? HMM!!~~~:???:

speaking up on behalf of those who think likewise but chose to remain silent or talks about other things?
and it's a small pic, pink or red very hard to see the difference...

ok i shall remain silent before i get blocked or hated or watever.
really din mean to be offensive, hope u not offended. sorry.

ok i shall remain silent before i get blocked or hated or watever.
really din mean to be offensive, hope u not offended. sorry.

its ok.. so long its all meant to be a joke, im fine ^^ :mrgreen:

jus dun ask me stuff tht's too personal k? if not, i'll BITE~ ~CRUNCH!~:mrgreen::twisted:

Back