Intro -Shynna-

not exactly a real rec i should say. i was singing over the karaoke system in a pub n used a hp to rec for fun. not really clear at all plus the noise in the back ground ... sucks...

okies....
will try it out one day.. ^^ hopefull will have that chance to do a nice rec soon. by the way u knw of any drummers that can play alt, rock or pop? may have a friend looking for one drummer.

woah, shynna and "lovehurts" seems to have hit it off pretty darn fast aye? hahaha, well welcome anws! And native notes or not, as long as you have the passion that's what matters :D

cheers! -Andrew

hi macademia,

erm ... me n love hurts nvr reli hit off. am still looking for ppl willing to teach me and im willing to do homework and learn. ^^

oh hi lovehurts,

macademia was saying that we were hitting off for practice for sing.. lol.
but de fact is we have not even plan to do anything yet.

^^

Oh I see, I see.

Anyway, have you checked out some of the stuffs under the "Vocal" section? Seeing as how you like to sing, it might be of interest to you. :mrgreen:

hi love,

have checked out. met into a grp out youngsters whom wasted my time. asked to meet me up but din even gave me a chance to audit even though i went to learn the song they ask me to learn then they say they dun wan me ...

and they even ask how old are u and wana get to know you. i think we ought not waste time on ppl not interested in music but only wana knw gals...

~gees~ >.<

hi love,

have checked out. met into a grp out youngsters whom wasted my time. asked to meet me up but din even gave me a chance to audit even though i went to learn the song they ask me to learn then they say they dun wan me ...

and they even ask how old are u and wana get to know you. i think we ought not waste time on ppl not interested in music but only wana knw gals...

~gees~ >.<

well i think if u change ur dp, which i think is a photo of u, and put something boring, those might not happen too often again...just saying...no pun intended. and hi welcome to soft cheers :)

To bf0502tr and XLayaR

well, having a body art means that you get to display that body art. If ppl look at a piece of body art and think "crooked" then i think that their minds are definately corrupted.

And despite the body art, i did told those boys my actual age. and having know my actual age and yet they still wana waste my time, i think, they should learn that not everyone have that kinda time.

even if so, younger gals might fall prey to them as in if they are reli that dangerous to hang out with. also, i guess there are also younger gals whom are serious about singing. infact, dun u guys think that they will also waste the time of these young gals if they are juz out here not to make music but to knw gals??

go to friendster or facebook if they wana do that !!

Last edited:
To bf0502tr and XLayaR

well, having a body art means that you get to display that body art. If ppl look at a piece of body art and think "crooked" then i think that their minds are definately corrupted.

And despite the body art, i did told those boys my actual age. and having know my actual age and yet they still wana waste my time, i think, they should learn that not everyone have that kinda time.

even if so, younger gals might fall prey to them as in if they are reli that dangerous to hang out with. also, i guess there are also younger gals whom are serious about singing. infact, dun u guys think that they will also waste the time of these young gals if they are juz out here not to make music but to knw gals??

go to friendster or facebook if they wana do that !!

Guys nowadays are gal crazy, nuff said.

And i rather them do it in real life so they can get rejected and have it rubbed in their faces how idiotic they are

To lovehurts,

They even ask me to intro u to them. ask if you were the same age group.. well. i told them to approach you direct cos i dun wana intro you to them and end of the day u blame me that they r rubbish ppl whom waste time.

in fact, the main reason they wana knw you is cos YOU ARE ALSO A GAL... and i reli wonder if they are serious about looking for a female vox cos they dun even have a drummer and i nver see them so "seriously" look for a drummer compare to the "seriousness" in looking for a female vox ...

~gees~

All the way shynna! If someone has Body Art and wants to express it they have every rights to do so, if some dude looks at her back and thinks "wildy" then houston, we have a problem! Anyways, gotta be careful of "bands"looking for female vox out there. Sometimes they just wanna know girls =.= (second dng that on fb or friendster!) could be quite a bummer, so Anw just be careful out there! :D same goes to you too "lovehurts" (sry didnt know you're a girl, pardon me) And i hope you can get a serious vocal group/band! :D

Back