Intro: retardedrummer (girl drummer)

hahaha woah... alot of welcomes. thanks BROS AND GIRLYS! lol actuallythe girls should intro themselves so they wont be mistaken. or soft should have some gender thing. i dunno:p merissa girl drummer? woah cool la deyy..

hahaha.
woah. I have a friend called Marrisa. She just graduated from TKGS like last year. She plays bass though. Hahaha.

haha. yea marissa wad. same spelling as mine. she ang mor right? haha. yea we know each other i guess... but neer knew she know how toplay bass! haha.

haha! no la im sure got other girls introduced themselves. guys also have comments wad no? lol. whatever ah. CALLING ALL GIRLS TO START INTRODUCING THEMSELVES. joking la;)

I miss TK!!! (and TKGS for that matter)

Lol.. Climbed over the fence once to take a ball.. Sian.. Saw the security guard running.. Then must hurry climb the fence.. Jumped and sprained my ankle.. Hahaha.. Almost ruined my camp a couple of years back..

Anyways welcome!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hahaha yeaaaa totally feel welcomed. i decided to intro myself one year later. haha quite retarded. o wells. Marissa Mir yeap! mixeddd. didnt know she played bass! marvellous man.

Back