Intro: retardedrummer (girl drummer)

cus girl got teh special treatment desu... especially in male dominated forums. intro yourself at the girl drummers thread ah. drummer kaki nang ah.

ehh yah that. heard about it when i went back a few months ago. I cannot la.. having exams! they holding it in school right, why so ex??

I have no idea why so ex. lol. u gather 10 ppl got donation one also u know! $1500 for 10 ppl. i rather pay $100 go myself. pay $50 more for donation. i think the actual price is like $20 they make u all pay $80 donation. haha no la.. maybe got food and eveyrhting. its in the hall! no air con somemore! tsk tsk. get the 55th anniversarybook la? for $20. yeap.

what's in the book? and all the donations go where?? don't tell me they need it to repaint the school again lol. no aircon, small venue. worse than my batch's pathetic prom. oops =X

HELLO marrisa~ lols. i just saw your thread. do well in your FYE yeah? and of course excel in your drums too! she's a nice girl, so.. remember guys.. dont make girls cry.(she never fails to remind me about that) Guess marrisa would be laughing when she sees this.

=jumpingflea

u had prom after o levels or wad? hmm. they having before o levels u know this year! haha so sad right cause they want more ppl to go. damn crazy. lol. in the book the history of tkgs la. donations i think to the new building fund. we shifting next next year.

=Noein

my band kinda like not that active? only when we all in tkgs. now all graduate only left me. all no time also. not like we very good also la. my band name FINDING WEDNESDAY. performed at ACSI battle of the bands last year.. didt go far though but its on youtube. i say first ah WE NOT SO GOOD AH. haha.

=retardedrummer

where they shifting to! last time we used to do mass dance or something on the field with tkss, separated by the fence of cos. hahaha u guys don't have it anymore right? so strict now... i guess should have less fun already. and yah mine was after Os. when i grad then the new principal took over.

hahaha mass dance we wanted to do it last year or something but rained. yeap. now quite strict. o new principal? so u didnt graduate too long ago wad. yeap. shifitng to dunno where... some say Manjusri. i DUNNO!

eeeee. it's gonna be difficult to vist them liao... and although grad a few years but i feel so old!
why is your band called Finding Wednesday.. why not thurs or sunday? lol. or nemo. and yeah, Noein asked about influences? should try to keep the band's momentum going i think.

aha yeaaa no need to visit la... the school now like not very nice. haha. feel so old? i feel so young suddenly haha! finding wednesday cause.. i have o idea? sounds nicest? fnding sday liketaking back sunday hahha. yeappp. influences ah... i dunno also. lol. the band really very very busy ah. 2 ppl in VJC another in poly then i stuck in tkgs. haha. holidays all got CCA yeapp.

Noein: alamak... dun want post here ah u want u go find. not like we very good also. i also very malu. haha.

haha! no laa... got other girl guitarist/pianist/drummer here on soft wad right! haha. so yeap. gosh this place is like a tagboard. im allowed to keep replying rightt? haha..

Back