Intro: Maxine (piano teacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not wish to entertain you.
Hey hey.. why is like dat?

i have people calling into my phone to probe on behalf on you.
you know why la..

Based on AoCheng, you ,Maxine, are not willing to give refund..
Walao all the xdd want is a refund, just give la..
if you DUN give then you are really a SCAMMER..!
205 bucks may seems little to you but obviously not for this boy and most of us..
Dun tell us cannot.. cos this boy alrd put bad reputation on me or wadsoever..

Okay lah you have MC or wadever reason but you cannot change his schedule anyhow you want like dat.. (4 times)
Pls appreciate other ppl's time as well!!
You have been very UNPROFESSIONAL..

exam fee also jacked up..
(pls refer here for the official fee

http://www.abrsm.org/regions/en/singapore/singapore/make-an-entry/exam-fees/

)

Stop making all these allegations based on your side of the story
Why dun u share your side of the whole complete story?

pls file a report if u deem right. There's no reason why i should entertain u.
I've had high fever of 39.5 which i onli missed one lesson, previously u didnt had lessons yrself because u were having o levels. So pls proceed with a legal claim if u deem right. I do not wish to entertain you. I have had explained to you that i had mc for that week, and now, i have people calling into my phone to probe on behalf on you. If you think u r right, just do as u deem fit.

You sure you missed one lesson ?
I am supposed to have my first lesson on the 12th. That day you told me you going overseas, before that during my o levels you ask me to BOOK a place first after my o levels so that I can have my piano lessons fast. Plus you didn't tell me that you are having MC for a week. And once you even told me that you can't make it on friday because you're too tied down to work. I still didn't do anything. All I want now, is my re-fund. That's it. You can't even give me back my money. Where's your conscience ?

I smsed u telling u i was sick and i am on mc repeatedly.
U onli missed 1 lesson. There's supposed to be only 1 lesson per week, in which if u missed, the teacher'll replace back for u.
And as for fees, this is a common practice which i've brought up to u before, in black and white, that if u do terminate u'll have to give one month's notice and fees paid are not refundable.
And u have not paid the fees, only the exam fees, even though u had turned up for lessons before your o levels, which after your insisting on not taking the exams, i have to go through the trouble of getting the money back for u.
I really do not wish to entertain you any further, i had suggested you to make a legal claim if you're dissatisfied.
And how right is it for you to sms me asking me that am i going out to teach or to scam students's money? Is this defamation on your part?
I am just as angry as much as u r. If yr dissatisfied, just make a legal claim. ty.

Im no law student but i'm sure whatever money tts being transacted should result in a product sold or service rendered. There should also be a reasonable option for the other party to withdraw his offer if the service offered is not given to a fair satisfaction level
maxine u gotta show tt u have a legal right to the money tt ur holding. And if you do then I hope Aocheng will learn a lesson or 2 about how business is conducted.

Im pretty sure also the law would symphathize a party who is a minor.

Whatever it is, I hope Aocheng seeks advice from one of those free legal advisors from an RC or GRC or whatever. do not be intimidated when people egg you on. even if its not for the money let it be for the principle you believe in. I sincerely hope also on yr part tt uv not been stirring the story to yr advantage thus far.

Last edited:
I have to go through the trouble of getting back yr money for the registration. I had to go through the trouble of finding an atm machine to transfer u back late at night after work at 3am in the morning, and what did u sms me? Asking whether I was out teaching or scamming students's money?
If you wished to proceed any more, just make a legal claim. I'm tired of entertaining you.

And in what way is this scam? Am i asking you to pay for a service that i can't provide and is not currently providing? You were the one who terminated, after the first two lessons which you've had before yr Os, which I have not yet been paid. And what about the books that I've gone all the way down to Thompson to requisite for u? What about the time and the money on my part? I really do not wish to entertain you anymore. If you wan make a legal claim, pls do go ahead.
It's just as disturbing to have read in this forum that u posted that i replied i am scamming you? Which line of my sms said that? The only thing i did was try to reschedule and make up as best i can the lesson missed back on the same week. WHich in my last sms, i mentioned, ok, u may come for lesson if you don't mind my fever, I'm fine with it. And u insisted on terminating and getting a refund for the registration.
Never mind, how do i feel when after I've gone through the trouble of getting the money back, and trying to find a cash machine at 3am in the morning when u smsed me asking me whether i went teaching or scamming students's money?
If you feel that yr unjustified, pls make a legal claim.

so my 2 lessons are 60, the books i have on my table right now is 30 plus, and the time i've taken to travel down to thompson plaza to get books for u? So u going to pay me that? So stop saying yr side of the story.
I have medical reports that i went to the clinic on the 4th day of my fever, which was recorded 39.5. And even then, i tried my very best to reschedule and make up for u back in the same week the lesson was missed. I was the most sick on wed, but i smsed u telling u, ok, fine, u may come up if you dont mind my fever, as It's only basic courtesy not to have lesson when one is sick. Whai i feel most unjust and annoyed is that you stated that i replied you that I am scamming you..? All i did was smsed u that i was sick. And I am a MOE reg teacher, u asking me i going out to teach or scam students? And to have strangers calling me and saying yr story for u, and all i answered was ok, ok. I really wish not to continue with this saga anymore. U pls do as u deem fit.

I'm not taking any sides here, but from what I'm seeing -- if Maxine really scammed AoCheng, I really don't think she would have left her contact info here for everyone to see after what he posted. That, or she's not very bright because she didn't use a prepaid card.

Would be good if there was a paper trail for both of them to follow :)

You re-scheduled my FIRST lesson over and over again. My first lesson haven't even started and you said I've had my first lesson? You keep re-scheduling it, why won't I feel scammed ? I just want my Money back, that's all. You can't do that ?

For your information, I went to meet you ONCE, to pay the fees. You bought the books for me, yes, thank you. But I haven't received it as I was supposed to receive it on the first lesson, which you didn't teach. I haven't even touch the piano and I told you I want to consider the examinations first but I don't know how you persuaded me to take it. And now, no lessons, no theory and no practical and I've paid for the examinations fees.

If you can re-schedule 4 times, even if I go for the FIRST lesson, who can promise that you won't re-schedule anymore ?

4 times in two weeks. AND your MC is for one week. If you dun wanna entertain me den don't. Give me back my money.

I think that both parties should meet up privately in their own time and discuss, preferably with parents or friends as witnesses. When you do that, tell us the outcome! =)

oki, since both parties have contact with each other, I will leave it to them to find a solution offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back