Intro: gsonique

gsonique

People call me Goose ...on tha loose ..yeah !!

I am the much loved person here in Soft ... :D

Born and raised in the beautiful island of Penang, M'sia!
Migrated here early 90's :smt011 and kinda stuck here now .....

My purpose in life is to LOVE ....so you can also call me Lovely :twisted:
Residing in the EAST (aka LOVE Zone) where Mojo happens 8O

I won't say much about myself ...thus giving my fans the opportunity to tell you fellas more .... :p

Love like no tommorow :wink:

Welcome dude! Tis good to see you on the loose in SOFT!

Hehehe... a Citrus and a Boosty, can I ask for more? :D

gsonique said:

Bro, in da east...ppl call us the love machine~ so feel da lurrrrve. If anything, we're just 5 mins walk away from good food and living :lol:

:smt082 edo is freakin out !!

Son ...soon you will find a nice women and get hitched ....so be careful when you say #1 then ya !!!

I was abt to post some pics of me family....but as internet being so perversed nowadays...i decided Not to .... :?

Btw to all the fellas who came on board my love boat for the experience ..... here is a hughmungus bear hug ....

bearz11.jpg

thanks for the overwhelming support from you fellas and i hope to carry on with Gworx eventho time is not being a friend nowdays.... :supz:

gsonique said:

Son ...soon you will find a nice women and get hitched ....so be careful when you say #1 then ya !!!

thanks for the overwhelming support from you fellas and i hope to carry on with Gworx eventho time is not being a friend nowdays.... :supz:

More like it's giving me a trippy ride while playing :lol:

My gf also has her #1 yeah, a 60th anni strat to boot!

Gworx sound like some industrial techno beat jeng jeng band lol.....I'm not rushing the citrus, it wasn't me! *points somewhere*

Snuff bro ...we have met in our dreams tho ... :smt106

I think of you I think of Singapore's Dr. Love of Love Airways.

that fella is a croc ... tha Goose is tha real deal !!
:D

finally an intro

Yup bro ..there is this guy called "sot" or 'soft' with a panel van avatar thingy and he was like .....

....oh boy suddenly i feel like iam being watched ...*runs away*

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?

<Chris Rock>

edo83 said:
gsonique said:

More like it's giving me a trippy ride while playing :lol:

My gf also has her #1 yeah, a 60th anni strat to boot!

Gworx sound like some industrial techno beat jeng jeng band lol.....I'm not rushing the citrus, it wasn't me! *points somewhere*

ooi ooi wher gt rushing. i just eager as usual hurhruhru. Next week i is gonna play your No 1 and get it all grimy with my sweaty hands.

Goose is the man.
Love hugs and all that emo!

we need I love goose stickers for our bumpers!

gsonique said:
People call me Goose ...on tha loose ..yeah !!

I am the much loved person here in Soft ... :D

Born and raised in the beautiful island of Penang, M'sia!
Migrated here early 90's :smt011 and kinda stuck here now .....

I won't say much about myself ...thus giving my fans the opportunity to tell you fellas more .... :p

Love like no tommorow :wink:

Looks like we are on the same boat. Im from Negri Sembilan, M'sia. Came to SG when im 5 months old. Been living here since then.

Back