Intro: AEnimic

AEnimic

hey ya!

well i'm really new around here, so any help would be appreciated :D

I'm 17, been playing for 2 years.
I started with acoustic and this year february i got my first electric guitar, its a copy of an SG, its nothing much i'm still saving up for a Ibanez..

i'm playing through a behringer V-tone and i havent got any pedals coz i just started playing electric guitar :D

my fav type of music is: Tool, A Perfect Circle, Audioslave, Soundgarden, RATM (urmm...they're all related one way or another)...Black Sabbath, Steve Vai,Joe Satriani,MAB...well lets just shorten it by saying...i like alternative metal,Heavy Metal, Rock n' Roll,Industrial

so see y'all around!! and i may need help on electric guitar parts..coz i'm a noob at it! :D

oh yar i play music from: Tool,Velvet Revolver,Guns n' Roses,Audioslave,Soundgarden and Nirvana...there's alot more but i'll just give this for the rough idea :D

hey... welcome!

I've used a Behringer V-amp2 for a couple of years now... Behringer make great products for the budget minded musician.

Keep practicing...

my tip for improving and learning stuff? Buy those expensive guitar magazines. It's a worthwhile investment, especially those which come with instructional cd/vcds.

haha! thx!! well yeah i buy the mags! they have tabs and tips in it...which one do you recommend? i just bought the latest Guitar World mag...the one with Zakk Wylde on the cover :p

Welcome! Welcome! Do take a look at the review section of soft if you want to check out what guitars to buy in the future!

woo yeah...considering Rachelle got 8 pages of replies...i only got 8 and some of them are from me!!! hahahaha *wishes hard to be a female musician*

Willkommen
German.JPG

haha welcome to SOFT man, eh u all dun underestimate him, his guitar damn pro ok. just jammed with him den saw him doing teflon tapping 8O

what the hell is TEFLON tapping anyways?! hahaha!! nah i'm just a normal guitarist...prefers rhythm over leads...but i do what to compose some fast solos...:p thats all!

teflon tapping is what herman li does, u saw in the vid, tapping with all eight fingers in midst of a solo without missing a beat.

Quite different from ed van halen hu simply removes his pick to add a tapped lick, so u can sort of guess the "remove pick, insert tapped lick, continue solo" routine.

im cool with both, but hey!! your guitaring is PRO MAN 8)

Hey!!! everyone!!!

I AM A GIRL!!(just underwent surgery!)
CHECK OUT MY INTRO!!!

Hi,17/F.
Loves to play guitar.

Influences range from:Tool,APC,Audioslave,Black Sabbath.

Back