Ibanez- which of these do you fancy?

subversion

hi friends :partyman:

the following Ibanez guitars are not available in the shops (not that i know of) but there are interested parties nevetheless, which one would you most likely buy should they be available here? why? thanks for taking time to reply...

SAS32- there are many SA fans here, also, the SZ series have won many fans over for its set neck construction which promote sustain & better upper fret access. surely, the SAS32, a set neck version of the SA model, will spark some interests...
SAS32-DRS-1A-01.gif

Jet King series- retro vibe + we seldom come across covered humbuckers in a solid body Ibanez...

JTK1
JTK1.jpg

JTK2
Ibanez_JTK2.jpg

Artcore Custom- we already know that the Artcore models are superb value-for-money guitars & they come with above-average tone & playability, the Custom versions are one-up. these models are acclaimed everywhere, an Ibanez offering that i'm sure would find eager owners here.

AF105
img10401180146.jpeg

AF105F
AF105F_NT_12_01.jpg

RGT42DXFX- the fixed bridge version of the popular through neck RGT42DX. in addition to being more user-friendly, it would also be more affordable, in fact it will be the most affordable through-neck Ibanez, should it make its debut here...

RGT42DXFX_BKF_1A_01.jpg

holy crap.

that sas32 is so very very VERY SEXY!

man.. if it is available here i'm gonna work during the holidays and buy one.

a sa260 and a sas32.. hmm. could last me for life.

I would have to say the RGT42DXFX since im a fan of hardtail guitars and not a fan of the artcore series or JTK series (Which to me looks really wierd :? )

hmm..hard choice...in fact..it is all very good guitars...but personally i really love the looks of artcore...and the RGT42DXFX..both very nice guitar...

any idea when any one of it will be on sell?

nunob said:
holy crap.

that sas32 is so very very VERY SEXY!

man.. if it is available here i'm gonna work during the holidays and buy one.

the SAS32 is a product of player feedback- many people are very happy with the SA120 (similar spec but bolt-on) but they want more access to the upper frets. you can say that this guitar is the answer to the RG's RGT42 8)

ICEMAN SERIES ARE THE COOLEST.

i'm still saving from my ibanez iceman. but i dun think there's any left in sg

Soul said:
ICEMAN SERIES ARE THE COOLEST.

i'm still saving from my ibanez iceman. but i dun think there's any left in sg

swee lee sells iceman...but i nt sure they have bring in new stock already or nt

wow the SAS32 is hot!

I'd buy it immediately if it was avaliable lol (and if budget allows......... :D )

They are all very nice model and appealing too... But I am satisfied with my SZ320... if I were to buy another electric, it definitely would be the prestige ibanez series (RG3120F or RGT320Q)... perhaps a j custom (out of reach)...

But seriously, the jetking series looks kinda wierd to me... and I don't fancy the artcore series... guess out of the list, sas32 will work for me... but I wonder how stable the tunning will be and how the pickups fare... btw what is the list price of sas32?

OIC... thanks man on confirming the stability of tuning...

But now I am eyeing the J custom... I think that will be the nxt guitar I am getting... once I start work...

haha... gotta improve on my playing first though...

nar, i also always wanted to be different, and had a certain liking to the shape and design of the jet king 2, probrably gonna sound like a les paul

The JTK2's got mojo man! any idea what's the price when it's here? anyway nice meeting you today subbie bro hehehe....pretty quiet over at bb sweelee eh hahaha

NewGuy said:
OIC... thanks man on confirming the stability of tuning...

But now I am eyeing the J custom... I think that will be the nxt guitar I am getting... once I start work...

haha... gotta improve on my playing first though...

the J-Custom is rather hype but prices aren't too far off the Prestige makes. the word 'Custom' there isn't a guaranteed assurance & you're still getting a production guitar. not to downplay the fantastic build & feel of course.

edo83 said:
The JTK2's got mojo man! any idea what's the price when it's here? anyway nice meeting you today subbie bro hehehe....pretty quiet over at bb sweelee eh hahaha

JTK 1 would be about $900+/-... the JTK has a following in the states because it has this cool set of phase shifting switches, similar to what Fender employed on the Jaguars.

Sub,
Is the AWD82T artcore guitar available in Singapore? I really fancy the idea of a hollowbody jazz guitar with a floating trem. :wink:

AWD82T_TRD_12_01.jpg

Latest posts

Back