I HEARD THAT FENDER JAPS are coming in this week

ahh... are fender japs really gonna come in this week? i'm like refreshing this thread every hour!

wanna make a trip down this saturday, really considering on one, hahahah.

sooo excited!!

I really want a Jap strat real bad man. Waited 3 weeks already. But going overseas this week. I scared I come back all the good ones snapped up already...

:(

no worries man... plenty this time........ soak with fender..... fill up with fender........

weee :D :D :D jap strats, i'd go down and see man, i don't know whos a strat lover but i sure as hell am specially jap ones :D

the shipment is officially coming next weekend(not this weekend)!
We are bringing in tonnes of them fgl haha. yes aerodynes are also coming in, everything is

Damn....NEXT weekend? Argh...actually have changed my mind about a Tele but wouldn't mind giving it a test drive. :wink:

just wanna thank rui haha. really helpful and patient.. i was the guy who tested the parker guitar earlier this afternoon... was pretty impressed by its neck and tone though its not a widely used brand of guitars.

the MIM tele was also really nice. ultra twang.

yep, thanks again:)

Parker only have themselves to blame for their lesser preference- glued frets on previous incarnations. even if the subsequent generation of Parkers are superb, converting those who went through the prior experience is arguably an arduous task.

Back