I ams teh hardcore guitar n00b

blink 182, though i do not condone people remaining ignorant and staying at this level of playing skill and thinking they are guitar gods, but still, fun to play and perform

Learn Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. It's the 1st song I learnt, and I also sing it while I play. Great for either acoustic or electric. :D Please learn the proper plucking studio edition, not the strum strum version many people play (including James when he plays live). The singer (rythmist) is also the one that does the solo at the end, so it's a good song to learn to play alone too. You get to sing, play and do the solo. Haha! What more can you ask for from a song? The solo's also quite easy so yea, shouldn't be a problem. Lovely song.

P.S. I think this thread is in the wrong forum :lol:

how bout Nirvana's about a girl.....really simple chords and the so called 'solo' is so damn straightforward.....u can play the acoustic or electric version...both not much difference....

anyway nirvana's songs are simple and straightforward.....no peculiar chords to hold, simple so called solos....except for 'heartshape box' which i think is the hardest nirvana song??... :p

Learn the basics first.

Try Twinkle Twinkle little Star. by Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Should'ent be too difficult, its just a song about a star right?

BlackMoo said:
Learn the basics first.

Try Twinkle Twinkle little Star. by Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Should'ent be too difficult, its just a song about a star right?

:rock:

Rock on Moo!!!

Atta Boy!!!

I wonder how it would sound if Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had a whammy pedal sound to it...

Lol tender surrender? I cant even play the intro properly... :(

I learnt starirway to heaven and nothing else matters when I first started... You can try them too...

not really, until now i can't play the intro with max distortion without getting all muddy, os is it mi pickups are crap.... :roll:

Jump into the deep end. It seems your a Metallica fan, and if you can play Master of Puppets, then you can play most. It will develop your right and let hand technique alot. Also trying Call Of Ktulu for the left hand.

Back