How to train up your stamina of your fingers?

if it's the thumb area that hurts I think it's cos ur too tense or gripping too tightly. I get that problem too.

did all i could...
pushs ups for fingers????
unless u want me to do like rock lee using one finger to do push up la!

the planetwave thingy i bought it once but then was stolen...
also dont have the mood to just sit at there and like keep pressing the thing..

1-Get a willing gf...its for extra practice... :twisted:

2-Do not crack ur knuckles when playing or practicing e guitar...

3-To play clean n not muddy, start slow n constantly progress from there makin sure each note sounds f**kin gd n clear...A thick pick is essential...use a metronome or tap ur feet if u dont hv 1...

4-Economic of motion...both right n left hand...try to keep ur left hand fingers close to e frets even when ur not using em to hit any frets...pick-motion is also a factor...aim for both hands to b able to at speed wif each other...n not right hand faster than left or vice versa...

5-Dont b afraid of e strings snappin...juz f**kin whack em till it sounds f**kin gd n f**kin alive wif a soul of its own...

6-PRACTICE,PRACTICE,PRACTICE...

**juz my 0.5 cents worth to share...had e same problems years back...n it werks for me...dont hv to follow em as a whole or strictly,find somethin that werks for ya...theres no right or wrong juz somethin that werks for each individual self...hope it helps ya... \m/

after all the advice.. tried most of them, it really does help out with the stamina..

my hand wants to say thank you to every one..

"thank you!" \m/ :lol:

dude it all comes with practice man!! or if u want u can take CREATINE Supplements..give u extra strength to BOOST UP. hehe Rock n Roll dude

aside with practice,

don't forget to warmup.

good warmup routines with hours of proper scaling works wonders and give fastest results.

don't forget your metronome, and space out your practice timings.

rule of the thumb,

start slow, attempt fast. then fall back to the middle.

i.e

if you start at 80bpm, play it till it becomes easy. then attempt 100bpm.

if its still too hard, drop to 90bpm. you should be fine at there.

Back