Guitar shop at Sim Lim

bin4christ

hey...i tried this suzuki strat copy at a jamming studio,which the owner told me he got it from a shop at sim lim...i think he says it's called esden or something..n the owner is called raymond i think...any1 kno wher it is?n how's ths shop?their gears,services,etc...

I'm not sure if they moved or not, but the shop was on the outside nearby one of the entrances and there were cafe's or foodtsalls next to it, just on the outside part of SLS

yuep, Esden trading, raymond there is a nice guy, but you must take time to know him, must 'warm up' first... he's not so friendly at first sight(or chat) but within time you'll get to know him... he sells monitors, Kustom amps and suzuki guitars, however, if you're close to him, he'll let you in on some gibsons at a really good price...

ok...so maybe i'll drop by one of these days..since it's the skul hols...sim lim square...
r the prices of the suzukis gd...?
the 1 i tried was not bad..n the jam studio owner told me the price was gd...
but i dunno...been so long since he bought it...

i have one of those suzuki guitars. the feel is nice actually, jus tt the pick up sucks. u'll receive feedback frm hell when u jam wif it.

Esden is great! Uncle is real friendly if you're friendly to him. He stocks some really rare items, like buzzsaw drum sticks (the sticks have ridges which I suppose helps drummers with rimshots) and he's the cheapest seller of tech 21 stuff IF he has stock (usually runs out real quick).

I was chatting with him and he was telling me how he used to bring in Mesa Boogie but totally no market in Singapore.

He may seem unfriendly but just talk to him la, he's a fountain of musical facts.

juz went ther this afternoon...the suzukis werent as gd as i had thot...
the feel wasnt tt nice...still prefer the craftsman strat copies at city music...

Latest posts

Back