gt-2

eh guys, if im not wrong, sinamex sells gt-2 at 230 issit?

why their price change to 298... mmmm

or did i remember the place wrongly. which place sells gt-2 the cheapest huh.

..? mmm then which is the place that sells GT 2 at a damn cheap price...

is sinamex in simlim? mmm

esden in sim lim lvl 3, bought my Tri A.C there for $247, Sinamex sell for $300+. You muz walk arnd abit ah, the shop is 1 of those at the back 1

Sansamp GT2. It's an analog pedal which u can dial in British, Californa and Tweed tones (i think, writing from memory). Amp "simulator" of sorts.

guitarnub said:
let me get this right, its analog and not digital?

yar, and i just love the sound of this pedal stock, now i borrowing it from a friend, i'm gonna make a clone gt2 in a few weeks time

GT-2.. One of the best stand-alone distortion pedal ard.. Nuff said!!

Heard it, played it and still loving every cm of it..

Re: Haha

neuro182 said:
I beg to differ.. Jekyll & Hyde is by far e best stand alone distortion I ever heard.

please, not another long debate about which is the ultimate-best pedal, its all in personal opinion, my opinion is that i LIKE the sansamp gt2 a lot, not that its the BEST

neuro182 said:
I beg to differ.. Jekyll & Hyde is by far e best stand alone distortion I ever heard.

Please Sir, I never said that its THE best.. I said its One Of the Best..

Don't jump to conclusion Sir and don't act irrationally.. Ur taste might be different and so is mine..

Thank you and I'll show U the way out Sir..

Ur cab's waiting.. :wink:

jeremyrozario said:
yar, and i just love the sound of this pedal stock, now i borrowing it from a friend, i'm gonna make a clone gt2 in a few weeks time

u gonna make a clone of it? wow. GT2 is hard to DIY one man. Good luck with the clone-making.

(if u haven't read... there's a thread on the soft forums where i posted some website with the schematics and old/new differences. u can do a search on GT2 can easily find it. 8) )

shred5 said:
GT-2.. One of the best stand-alone distortion pedal ard.. Nuff said!!

Heard it, played it and still loving every cm of it..

I love the bigger brother of the gt2, the Tri ac simply owns, especially for live situations when you need switching on the fly.

Sinamex GT-2 n Tri-AC is out of stock....esden GT-2 out of stock i think left a couple of Tri-AC only....now only left gain10music to get my gt-2 :cry:

neuro182 said:

it's funny that you've never heard the GT-2, don't know what it is, and yet want to disagree when someone praises the GT-2? This is ridiculous.

Back