Gotoh Floyd Rose Shipment?

ShredCow

Okay Guys.

CNY is around the corner, you want to grab that next pedal out there, or even another guitar.

However, for those with floyd rose trems, trems that are licensed versions of inferior quality, you know, the Ibanez TRS variants, Jackson JT trems, ESP licensed floyds and so on.

I urge you to seriously consider a new Floyd Rose, something that will improve:

1) Tuning Stability - We know how impt this is.

2) Sustain - Better quality materials like a Brass Trem block

3) Tone - Generally you can expect a brighter tone.

4) Feel - The Gotoh will be a definate improvement.

Interested? I hope so!

Now. Here's the deal.

I have emailed All Parts Japan for a 36mm trem block version, that will be USD 165 without shipping.

UniversalJems sells the Gotoh with 41mm block will be around USD 125 without shipping.

IMPT.
In order to make sure the Gotoh fits, you need to measure your trem. Refer to the picture below or the following measurements.

CENTER of Trem post to CENTER of next Trem post distance MUST NOT EXCEED 78mm.

CENTER of Trem post to CENTER of next Trem post distance MUST NOT be LESS THAN 74mm.

Measure your trem block to determine if you utilise the 41mm block or 36mm block.

If you are keen on the order, PM me. I will not be the one ordering, but I will help consolidate a list HERE.

LIST
1)
2)
3)
4)

gotoh_catalog_s15.jpg

NOTE: The Gotoh ALSO comes with a locking nut. You must measure if your locking nut is 41 mm or 43mm, AND whether the screws holding the nut to the neck is from bottom up (back of neck 2 holes, 2 screws holding nut) or from top down (back of neck NO holds, 2 screws holding nut from top to bottom).

I would be probably be interested in the future, but now everything's working just fine.
Don't fixed anything that's not broken!

However, I appreciated the gesture. And it's really inspiring to see someone who's so enthusiastic about stuff. It's contagious. :wink:

Happy Chinese New Year.

Phil said:
I would be probably be interested in the future, but now everything's working just fine.
Don't fixed anything that's not broken!

However, I appreciated the gesture. And it's really inspiring to see someone who's so enthusiastic about stuff. It's contagious. :wink:

Happy Chinese New Year.

Heh. At least you know an estimate of the cost...and where to order from.

gee... i really want to change... i thought of waiting for others to post first... darn... nobody is interested... i seriously have a big problem measuring the trem as i dont even know where the parts are... i only know mines a trs trem

hydrogencynide said:
gee... i really want to change... i thought of waiting for others to post first... darn... nobody is interested... i seriously have a big problem measuring the trem as i dont even know where the parts are... i only know mines a trs trem

Ibanez TRS? Specific model? Lo TRS, TRS 505, TRS? Which one?
Should be stamped on the floyd somewhere...

Those can be retrofit with the gotoh.

wow gr3y nice timing, i wanted to order too, but im abit confuse on the 41mm and 36mm. If my bridge had a 41mm, a 36mm couldnt fit in as well? How do i actually measure it? My block is abit different argh, hard to explain

Its just the height of the block, either blcok will fit as per normal.

The shorter block is more expensive.

Anyway, you guys want to order, you are on your own. I started this thread for a shipment due to overwhelming response when i was selling my gotoh then. Shows how much we Singaporeans are actually willing to fork out.

You should have seen the amount of pms and posts I had when I wanted to sell my gotoh. ;) When it comes to first stuff, nah.

Latest posts

Back