Flawed Elements
IN FLAMES
Alcentric - Malaysia
ARCH ENEMY
Jana Cova
AT THE GATES
Truth Be Known

OPENING BAND: XANADOO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GODZ OF METAL 4
24th June 2006

METALLICA
Metalheadz
MEGADETH
Inferno
HELLOWEEN
Stygian
DEATH
Ethereal
MORBID ANGEL
Morbius
CRYTOPSY
Chrysalids
MUDVYANE
Dermapthera
HATEBREED
The Wreckage
SHADOWS FALL
Murder She Wrote
SOILWORK
Alcentric - Malaysia (Again!)
CARNAL FORGE
Progeria
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
My Inner Angst

OPENING BAND: AL GRANDE TERRORISMO

--------------------------------------

The whole idea of playing cover is a total failure to me.Are you guys gonna show ya talent by playing cover totally?with modern sound technologies and musical notes playing covers aren't really impossible.It just like teaching ABC to a kid,i would like to see more creativity adds on to the cover if you guys realy keen on doing it and also please include some of your original to play with.Btw does anyone plays Anthrax,King Diamond or Loudness?

Mr_showbiz said:
The whole idea of playing cover is a total failure to me.Are you guys gonna show ya talent by playing cover totally?with modern sound technologies and musical notes playing covers aren't really impossible.It just like teaching ABC to a kid,i would like to see more creativity adds on to the cover if you guys realy keen on doing it and also please include some of your original to play with.Btw does anyone plays Anthrax,King Diamond or Loudness?

If u r offering them a contract they will :smt003

strats said:
oi gutty kau gi tak? june holidays can go right?
well..have to count my money's worth against the number of bands & value. minus misc expenses add freight..postage. n..uhh...the result looks like a yes & no. oh no! itz a negative-positive ans! no da vinci gonna solve this

Back