GODS OF METAL -> METALGODZ

Die_Kurt said:
Well, my band covers Testament alot.....we play Return To Serenity, Alone In The Dark, Into The Pit and The Haunting...this is good music, the one that makes you feel more and gives meaning to METAL as a whole!!!

That's great man, so what's your band called. Cause i've only seen metalgunz cover testament live at gigs. Did'nt know there were other bands playing testament covers at gigs. So any gigs coming up for your band? If testament is being played, i'll sure be there headbanging. :twisted:

yea, not many covers testament, its a kick arse band.. but i once heard an unknown band playing it at wee lee :lol: .... *snores*......
( i was juz passing by to meet a fren at wee lee) :lol:

Thanks dude...we were suppose to play in this years GODS OF METAL... covering BLACK SABBATH....will tell u man...TESTAMENT all the way bro

haha...he even looks like Lemmy nw!!! save the METAL SCENE in singapore brothers!!! support good music!!! dont let what we have die out

wow, cramping alot of metalbands into 2 concerts ... finally ! METAL WARS III Looks very promising ... Also finally got something to do during the summer :twisted: METAL LIVES !!!

Dont forget to bring ur originals guys! im not going just to see bands doing covers only.i wanna hear new stuff too..see u guys there!

euphorica said:
when will the poster be out? and more details of the gig.. where what time..etc.

I'm wondering is the gig still on or not?? No details here or on metaltronic.
Details and posters for the other gigs happening in June are already up. So Roy what's the story man? :twisted:

Back