GODS OF METAL -> METALGODZ

war assemble is good.....its not easy to play lamb of god.Even if you have the tab,its still not easy to play...need a lot of practice.To me i will play few songs from Lamb Of God,Kreator,Megadeth and maybe Cacophony...by the way...most of the Lamb Of God is D tune on the 6 string...so most likely the band covering Lamb Of God might not be able to play other covers at the gig....

someone is try to enforce the idea of a band covering only 1 band. but most of your content is trying to state otherwise. and get the spelling right! they are not good they are awesome! sick sick sick [/b]

jvd747 said:
hey dude, try not to demand too much from organisers la.:

As an audience,we expect a good show from the organisers...If the gig is free,i dont even bother to suggest/demand anything.Yea we need to feel the money worth it for the gig.
What difficulties the organisers face is their problem right?They put themselves in those situation...So face it.

PS:I'm not a FANBOY of Metallica...

GODS OF METAL 3
June 2006

HEAVY/THRASH
SLAYER
PANTERA
KREATOR

BLACK/DEATH
NILE
CANNIBAL CORPSE
DIMMU BORGIR

METALCORE
LAMB OF GOD
SLIPKNOT
KILLSWITCH ENGAGED

MELODIC DEATH
IN FLAMES
ARCH ENEMY
CARNAL FORGE

Comments please! Thanks!

-------------------------------

add megadeth, destruction and venom maybe???

or sodom and SOD. its rare that local bands cover these thrash bands... DAMN RARE...

Hi Friends,

As much as War Ensemble would like to play God of Metal3, War Ensemble would not be playing due to the fact that some of the members wont be around during that period of time.

We will keep you posted further War Ensemble gigs via SOFT & other forums.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,
Brandon :D

metal core??? ewwwwwwww. eh slipknot is not metal core la. theyre cooler than that haha!!! eh kadir told u lamb of god is smth core........

Yeahhh!! Pure American Fvuckkin Metal!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also Known as Kambingcore genre :twisted:

Ok kidding abt the 2nd line.

Back