GODS OF METAL -> METALGODZ

:twisted: Behemoth, belphegor, impaled nazarene, carcass,napalm death, deicide, children of bodom, machine head, fear factory, venom, immortal, emperor, rotting christ, SLAYER, SEPULTURA,stratovarius, old mans child, cannibal corpse...wah to many la, cant stop eh the list :evil:

just do every great from every genre.
and kee p it balanced. we don't want every other band a thrash one and we don't want every other band a lamb of god one.

Viruz said:
seriously bro bring bands that cover ONLY their fav tribute band.:

hey dude, try not to demand too much from organisers la. if you think it's so easy to get any band you want, try organising a gig yourself. Getting bands to play is only a FRACTION of the effort needed to get a gig going. i'm surer all the gig organisers in here will agree with me on this.

it's real easy to just sit there and demand for stuff, but when you're on the receiving end of the demand, you'll just realise that you just can't please everybody. so just chill dude.

peace from here...

p.s. I would love to see YOUR band cover Metallica... :twisted:

super punk, if u dont like lamb of god so much, no need to force people to not to like them also ah. Haha u feel so offended with metal wars 2, i could clearly see that. Well you should understand lamb of god gives people the energy to be crazy but yea ur right...not too much lamb of god, which im about to ask you? what bands sounded like lamb of god besides war ensemble(duh) last sunday? progeria just played one song and tts about it.

well anyway back to the topic, we need some headbanging stuff roy...well has anyone covered a song by immortal??im really looking forward to that...HAILZ ABBATH :twisted:

panz3rr said:
super punk, if u dont like lamb of god so much, no need to force people to not to like them also ah. Haha u feel so offended with metal wars 2, i could clearly see that. Well you should understand lamb of god gives people the energy to be crazy but yea ur right...not too much lamb of god, which im about to ask you? what bands sounded like lamb of god besides war ensemble(duh) last sunday? progeria just played one song and tts about it.

well anyway back to the topic, we need some headbanging stuff roy...well has anyone covered a song by immortal??im really looking forward to that...HAILZ ABBATH :twisted:

peace.

can some1 do a cover for The Haunted,Hate eternal or better still Necrophagist?Coz i find their music catchy..ahakz

Back