GODS OF METAL -> METALGODZ

Trivium :lol:

/puts on flame shield for protection against all the old school really really tough trash death black metalheads

hello are u saying lamb of god is black metal? ok im speechless now. wondering if u caught war ensemble last saturday they just kicked my arse real bad :D

when will there be a band covering necrophagist?or spawn of possession?
And bands like bloodbath, and we need carcass in the house. And deicide for the brutal crowd.

Wow GOM 3! 8O

Dude Roy,seriously bro bring bands that cover ONLY their fav tribute band.The last time i saw GOM was bands played their show mixed with their originals and other songs from different bands.U called that tribute??Pls Stick to one tribute Band for each band.Just a suggestion.a

And pls if u ever want Metallica tribute included,

Find other bands that can cover them...
I think u noe wat i mean :roll:

Viruz said:
The last time i saw GOM was bands played their show mixed with their originals and other songs from different bands.U called that tribute??Pls Stick to one tribute Band for each band.

Yeah man, what's up with those bands??!
Did they understand the concept or not!
Sheeshkebab! :evil:

ironcross said:
dont want metallica!!! boring lah.

get zeotz, axed minister, embattled, spellbound, SPC, metalguns, scaphoids, bloodstone.

and yes sepultura cover bands!!! dont want lamb of god all that ah.. boring.

bring back the old school thrash days!

how can you say that...

i say

METALLICA, PANTERA, and SLIPKNOT

In singapore not many can cut out the accent to rap. So not a good idea mayte...itll sound like street mats trying to rap to faith no more. not to diss anyone but...one band pls prove me wrong, and if they can pull it off...RESPECT :twisted: if not...then haha..

Back