Gears!

i bet if you asked me where taipei is i'd tell you www.google.com

i'm drawn to the thread because guitar bridges are just really interesting. the way they're designed, the tricks you can do with trem bridges, the arguments for locking vs non-locking, floating vs traditional, and trems vs fixed bridges, etc.

bridge preference, like wood or pickup preferences, can be a matter of personal taste, which means in threads like this you not only learn about the objective qualities of the bridge but also the subjective preferences of each person involved. i think it's interesting.

so when's the next soft.com jam??

hi. i'm kinda new here.. so whens the next soft.com jam and can my band join??

ShredCow said:
If there were raging hormones, it would have been,

• This is going to take an essay to answer your queries... call me @ xxxxxxxx and I will answer them all!

:wink:

I will even let you try my whammy!
er ok.

-.-"

Dude. I only try high grade Japanese whammys. Dont give me your Made In xxxxx inferior stuff!!!!!!

:twisted:

AIYAH. Then you should have said...

• This is going to take a live demonstration to answer your queries... meet me @ xxxx and I will.....

For a moment I was unsure of your tendencies Vaiyen... I mean, my nick may be misleading but...

ARGGG.

Okay. Fine..

I will miss playing with MY GUITAR for a few hours a day.

DUDE. Hahaha.... watch the girl lah... we already hijack the thread for some aimless crap...

Back