Gear Acquisition Syndrome Self Test

You will get the type on either extreme and one in the middle but all of you are screwed for taking a survey to realize what you are .... or pretending to be !!

Agreed !...most of us are totally screwed.
But its always good to address the problem before seeking treatment :mrgreen: if there's any (other than chiong konged credit cards)

Swee Leeeeeee ..............here we come !!!!!

Actually, SOFT is very safe when it comes to GAS... Stay away from TGP.

its too late for me..

yes really really have to stay away. its harder to quit not surfing tgp, let alone soft. quiting smoking is easier. the withdrawal symptons not as bad.

avoid it before its too late.

Your GAS Diagnosis
Your Score:1 points

No substantial GAS detected. You've either quit playing, recently gotten married, had kids, or are currently on tour.

lol...

I think it's one of those forums for high-end gear, so I'd stay away from them too. On some of those forums, even a Taylor isn't enough. No offense but that's the impression I get when I visit those forums. But TGP isn't as bad as the rest I suppose.

SOFT is more homely, more varied, but quite nasty in terms of GAS, though, in my opinion. There are nice guitars and nice gear on sale all the time. And heck, I can afford some of them. When those deals come up, then I have GAS. And a pretty bad case at that.

Haha.....recently one of those gila people at TGP just bought himself a real Dumble amp. Apparently, a Two Rock is not good enough. :D

SOFT is more homely, more varied, but quite nasty in terms of GAS, though, in my opinion.

Nasty for those who are starting out at the bottom of the food chain. once you've moved up, then you'll find SOFT just to be a hang-out place with little or no GAS inducing effect.:mrgreen:

Like me.:twisted:

TGP on the other hand... Would I like to own a Dumble? I dunno... having not tried one, I can't say. But I would like to own a Divided by 13 for sure... Not convinced by the Two Rock though...

but I'll skip on the JG Bluesmaster.:mrgreen: Gimmie a D'Pergo anytime!

Latest posts

Back