Fishing Thread

yes...back in the day, I used to go fresh water fishing. Also did some sea fishing - but the last time I did so was like maybe 10 years ago

Earthworm (live) bait for fresh water talapia, prawn or sotong for sea water fishing ....

No I got no time to even BUY the bait .....

Only thing I fish for now is for gigs ... ;)

BTW JSUK our very own BEEZ of "Look for Beez" is a great fishing die hard ...

Try and go fishing at Ponggol River after 10pm. Man, that place is crawling with pontianaks. No joke

Bro, is this place before the Punggol Marina? To get to the spot, you have to drive down a slope and into some tall lalangs? That area's creepy...heard lots of stories about it too!

BTW, i saw a guy caught a Toman fish as long as my arm at that spot \m/

It was told to me by a friend of mine. He did not point any exact location but he and nine of his friends did encounter Cik Pon after midnite. He told me it was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. Be prepared to see all these supernaturals if you decide to stay overnight there next time. One word of advise, "Dont Run"....

Last edited:
It was told to me by a friend of mine. He did not point any exact location but he and nine of his friends did encounter Cik Pon after midnite. He told me it was the ugliest thing he had ever seen. Be prepared to see all these supernaturals if you decide to stay overnight there next time. One word of advise, "Dont Run"....
shit then what am i supposed to do if i see one

i heard that the more faint the sound of the pontianak is, the nearer to you it is

yeah thats right.you can smell it too.if you can smell a uncomfortable scent then its really near.

yeah thats right.you can smell it too.if you can smell a uncomfortable scent then its really near.

"Uncomfortable scent" - Fishy smell?:)

Yesterday's high tide was quiet good. Manage to get 2 medium Ikan Sembilang, 2 plastic bags and about 4grams of seaweed :)

Latest posts

Back