European metal bands

Tkw

hey guys....is dere anyone hu noes abt european metal bands?....like stratovarius and dragonforce....been hearin abt dem recently frm my friends... n i listened to some of deir songs ...quite nice ...so is dere anyone here hu is a fan of dem?...i wud like to noe more abt dem

metal bands EURO

dragon force are an awesome band... they have their whole album on their website if you're interested in hearing more... they have some of the fastest friggin metal i have EVER heard...as an introduction to "METAL" i wouldn't exactly say dragonforce are the best band to listen to.. haha i can imagined getting turned off quite quickly cause i guess they can get quite repetitive...

Hey bud..yea i like alot of euro metal bands! Hammerfall, Helloween, Primal Fear, Nightwish, In Flames, Magic Kingdom, are a few of the bands i listen too.. obviously like the big english names like Maiden, Sabbath etc..but yea me and my band mates are fans :d

In flames

\m/

Soundtrack to your escape (their latest cd) is absolutely frucking awesome. one of the best metal albums ive ever heard

Sabbath is nt european based btw. Metal, if nt for europe, americans wouldnt have f*ckin come up with the style. Some of the best metal bands, whether black/death/power/thrash, come frm Europe. Most originated frm Europe, especially power, black & death. U can c tht thrash pretty much caught attention in America. Bt still, kick-ass thrash legend Kreator comes frm Europe, german thrash. DragonForce is new n they'r the band if ur lookin for awesome guitarworks, vocals brought to a new level, & lots of technicality. Itz Extreme Power Metal hahah. U can find lots of Power Metal in HMV, so yeah, venture urself into the unknown :lol:

schred said:
Sabbath is nt european based btw. Metal, if nt for europe, americans wouldnt have f*ckin come up with the style. Some of the best metal bands, whether black/death/power/thrash, come frm Europe. Most originated frm Europe, especially power, black & death. U can c tht thrash pretty much caught attention in America. Bt still, kick-ass thrash legend Kreator comes frm Europe, german thrash. DragonForce is new n they'r the band if ur lookin for awesome guitarworks, vocals brought to a new level, & lots of technicality. Itz Extreme Power Metal hahah. U can find lots of Power Metal in HMV, so yeah, venture urself into the unknown :lol:

Sabbath in based there anymore, but they are an english band.

warlord, u mean the shop at queensway shopping centre lvl 2?.....btw my friend mentioned dat there's alot of difference between european metal and north american metal...i kinda realised that too...any resons behind dis difference?...n metal is pretty hard to play too rite....its supposedly very technical...[/img]

The-Warlord said:
Fuck the Ozzy mentality, he is already embraced by americans so nvr place him as an english. Yes Metal is mostly technical. Not hard, u can always try out n if u fail try again. There r differences in American & European Metal because America demands to b different. Most metal shit come frm america, all these Nu Metal & metalcore, mostly frm America.

schred said:
The-Warlord said:
xxxx the Ozzy mentality, he is already embraced by americans so nvr place him as an english. Yes Metal is mostly technical. Not hard, u can always try out n if u fail try again. There r differences in American & European Metal because America demands to b different. Most metal shit come frm america, all these Nu Metal & metalcore, mostly frm America.
Haha never said i was a fan of the guy, but he, and the rest of the band started in england..so even if it was a fall from grace, 'europe' was where they started 8)

Oh well..i just hope Ozzy won't die of poor business in the coming years. :cry: :lol: Thanks to nice Mrs Ozzy.

nitrovo said:
In flames

\m/

Soundtrack to your escape (their latest cd) is absolutely frucking awesome. one of the best metal albums ive ever heard

Wow... really?? Its a gd metal album on its own but its far in comparisson with what In Flames has done or "could" do IMO...

Vaiyen said:
The Jester Race is their best, from what I hear.

That was an awesome album.. Anything before Clayman is outstanding IMO... Melodic guitar harmonizing at its best...

:twisted:

Back