ESP, Edwards & LTD Appreciation Thread

cool..geat piece u got...jus curious..were u the one tt tested tis guitar like 2 weeks back on a sat?

Here, my axes...

SEMI ORDER ESP BOTTOM LINE GT
1_836828146l.jpg

MODDED LTD-200
1_768722278l.jpg

1_100604225l.jpg

1_575234428l.jpg

if wanted to order a discountinued model, with exactly same spec. then it'll be consider as semi custom order.... but only available in japan dosmetic market...

Wow! you mean that actually agree to make you a discontinued model??? That's a fresh idea!:mrgreen:

im bringing back an old thread that should never have died... got me the first ESP ever owned and i have to say.... its brilliant. Horizon II.... and its amazing!!!,.... will post pics when i can!!!

my recent new edwards axe
dir en grey kaoru signature guitar with SD JB n 59 installed
hard time playing cos there are so much edges on the guitar for u to knock off,:???:

25092008409.jpg

got me the first ESP ever owned and i have to say.... its brilliant. Horizon II.... and its amazing!!!,.... will post pics when i can!!!

as long as it's not locked, it won't die off...

coincidentally, my Horizon is on the way as well... nothing too visually captivating though, satin finished... :cool:

is davis the sole seller of esp esclipse? any place any it?

feel like getting the same model as the snow white colour esclipse but in vintage white colour

but (H-H) emg 60, emg 81
(H-H) emg 81, emg 81

wats the diff o_O? in tone wise
Davis is one of the only places in sg where u can buy them. For the EMGs i recommend emg 81 with emg 85 - gives a really Thick warm sound Really good for Metal Genres.. Not too sure about the other model combos but if u love metal hardrock get 81/85

Back