Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul

you can get it at swee lee. list price is 1350 S$.

bull eye is a decay and it comes with EMG Hz. That means you probably want to upgrade them to active 81/85. Preapare for the extra cost.

epiphone right?.. not gibson? if its epiphone I saw one on display at sweelee brasbasah 2 days ago. for sale.. but i didnt take a look at the price

yeah, i remembered Swee Lee have them. price is like Stillborn stated. the pickups are EMG but its the HZ series which is passive. a friend bought it and switched them to the EMG Zakk Wylde series and he swears it plays so much better. the neck of the guitar is maple instead of mahagony. (mahagony is the norm for most Les Pauls)

hmmm... i rememeber reading plenty of reviews stating the ZW Epi to be way overpriced. Wouldn't getting a good Epi and throwing in EMGs make it similiar?

Wahahahah i heart sank watching such a beautiful thing being used as a prop in a 7-11 ad.. by sly summore. Aiyah sorry lah i have a thing against local mediacorp produced talent

Hmm

The Zakk Wylde LP Custom is basically an Epiphone LP Custom equipped with gold hardware & 2 EMG passive pickups. Other than that, its just the cosmetics that makes it different.

That is one of his 3 signature Epiphone LP Custom. Look out for the other 2 - Buzzsaw & Camo finishing. Looks quite kewl, but never tried it out before.

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
The Zakk Wylde LP Custom is basically an Epiphone LP Custom equipped with gold hardware & 2 EMG passive pickups. Other than that, its just the cosmetics that makes it different
pls take note that the neck is maple instead of mahagony.

Yea sylvester poses with one and shit... and it's for that reason that i distatse the guitar immensely..

But well, let's not let that issue taint this thread. There are other threads around which were created for that purpose.

that's what i figured, but just wondering..and you too vaiyen? seems like i always see the same people up at this hour..

Me? It's a bad habit really. I usually stay up all night if lessons aren't hectic the next day. If they are, i'd sleep slightly earlier. But yea, i'm an owl, like many here. Rock 'N Roll lifestyle!!! :rock: :partyman: :supz:

That sylvester thing really is a major turn off.... Issit a good idea to get a normal les paul and slap in the emgs? i think it would be cheaper also..

Back