Epic outright scam/fraud in soft!!!!

I'm interested to know mr nice seller's response to this thread. I'm sure he's aware of this thread by now. Better to hear from both parties

If Mr Nice Trader is using lawful threats so much, it is likely he himself is afraid of any legal measure taken by your friend, since he finds it intimidating to others. Tell your friend to threaten to file a police report, this guy is harrassing him. If Mr Nice Trader dares him to, well then do it!

jus wanted to chip into the conversation.... i had this law elective module in sch and we had a topic on online sellin and the lawyer that taught us actually said that online shopping is actually dangerous cause you may get cheated, but u cant really sue the fella cause its something like a proxy sellin but not the actual guy. Eg if sillyboy sells u the wrong thing and u wanna charge, u gotta sue sillyboy... but who the hell is sillyboy? its jus a nick...

I don't think soft buy/sell is online shopping, it's a contact place but the deal happens then usually in the real world and and you exchange phone number, name, meet face to face and shake hands. therefore I doubt it's proxy selling but an ordinary deal.
Anyhow I am also interested how it's solved now

basically...
its solved for short term..

its either...
MR NICE TRADER he realli scaring my frend to press charges...
means my frend dun pay anything..
and he didnt bother to do anything..

or worse scenerio,
he realli go press charges against my frend..

or even worse..
he find ppl whack my frend...

so i guess its onli this 3 scenerios i can think out..

how is it solved?
jio leh

basically its solved by my frend decline the refund..
and let the MR NICE TRADER go press charges..
best solution anyway..
both also got both story..
leave it to the judge bah..
i jus noe if go to court...
lawyers fees can easy get u a gibson haha!
so yeah...
who noes if let say my fren win..
and he in return sue that MR NICE TRADER for false accusation..
and in the end the dude compensate my frend..
and my frend can go shop for guitar lo...
so there is a brightside to it..

If the guy didn't get what he thought he was paying for, I can understand how he might be upset. But in the real world, it's Caveat Emptor ("buyer beware") on most transactions like this. The buyer should have done his research and inspected the property thoroughly before he handed over the cash.

If the buyer paid the seller more than than guitar was worth, thinking he was getting something of higher value, perhaps a fair compromise would be for your friend to refund him the difference in amount between the value of the two?

HAHA press charges on this matter? The court wont be free for all this minor stuffs. If really the court is that free, don't bother hiring a lawyer, waste money. Just say what you have to say.

sure its you fren and not you in this mess?
haha, pardon me, but it sure sounds like you.

if not, well then, you're a really good fren.

the title of this thread looks awfully familiar... i think a thread with a similar title was started not too long ago..

In reality.Would you wanna press charges for a $400 guitar?Even the Small Claims Court are gonna have a good laugh for being paid easy money.

actually i phone MTI which that bugger use to threaten..
they say they dun handle personal disputes..
so i think that dude is freaking to scare to get wad he want...

Online selling/buying has a lot of grey areas. With such a small amount of $$$, it's really a waste of time and $$$ to press charges.

Back