Epic outright scam/fraud in soft!!!!

haha i also dunno why who bump this thread....
nvm blame it on the person that revive it..
rofl..

I'm not laughing at him. The same way the whole country didn't think that Ris Low's grasp of the language was adequate enough for the Miss World Pageant wasn't funny.

That is on two different levels. Ris Low was representing Singapore on an inter-national level, and her command of her english wasn't decent enough. This is an online forum, where people tend to use abbreviations and sub-standard English as a norm to get their point across.

Anyway, not to side-track:
The point is, the fact that you mentioned that is English could make people "ROFL", implies that you had laughed at his command of the English language, hence, my reply. I'm glad that you admit you didn't do it. However, the comment indicated otherwise.

And to prevent the thread from being bumped any further...

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS. LOCK THREAD. DELETE. CASE CLOSED.

That is on two different levels. Ris Low was representing Singapore on an inter-national level, and her command of her english wasn't decent enough. This is an online forum, where people tend to use abbreviations and sub-standard English as a norm to get their point across.

Anyway, not to side-track:
The point is, the fact that you mentioned that is English could make people "ROFL", implies that you had laughed at his command of the English language, hence, my reply. I'm glad that you admit you didn't do it. However, the comment indicated otherwise.

And to prevent the thread from being bumped any further...

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS. LOCK THREAD. DELETE. CASE CLOSED.

Alas, there is nothing wrong with laughing at the misgivings of another, if not always, then perhaps the permission of a stiffled giggle. There are TV shows with video clips of persons being knocked in their tender regions, or skateboarders smacking their craniums against cold, unforgiving concrete; all these rely on our gag-reflexes. And this is no different.

Poor Sally, her back must be aching from all that weight of your rider. If only your owner, theliverevolution, would spare you a thought and climb down for a moment. Sally, in this case, is obviously the name of your high horse.

Alas, there is nothing wrong with laughing at the misgivings of another, if not always, then perhaps the permission of a stiffled giggle. There are TV shows with video clips of persons being knocked in their tender regions, or skateboarders smacking their craniums against cold, unforgiving concrete; all these rely on our gag-reflexes. And this is no different.

Poor Sally, her back must be aching from all that weight of your rider. If only your owner, theliverevolution, would spare you a thought and climb down for a moment. Sally, in this case, is obviously the name of your high horse.

gawd, what a poser. your writing’s so la-di-da, it’s not even funny. (curious what monicker yours goes by.)

gawd, what a poser. your writing’s so la-di-da, it’s not even funny. (curious what monicker yours goes by.)

Not funny cause you tak phaham ma. Lemme rephrase it for you ok.

Bobby tell euu that theliverevolution ego is big big one. And that the threadstarter is funny lor. SUA ?

Not funny cause you tak phaham ma. Lemme rephrase it for you ok.

Bobby tell euu that theliverevolution ego is big big one. And that the threadstarter is funny lor. SUA ?

care to explain? i don’t understand the potois you’ve used.

twas the delivery i described as la-di-da (you do know that there’s such a word, don’t you? making your mockery seem foolish), not the content.

on second thought, don’t explain. not worth it.

Good cause neither did I. Close the thread la
furries1.gif

Last edited:
All this law stuff is making me hungry.Now I'm actually scared to go over to the buy/sell section at soft,no kidding.haha

All this law stuff is making me hungry.Now I'm actually scared to go over to the buy/sell section at soft,no kidding.haha

*facepalms at the obvious fact that this thread should have been closed. goodness, relax bro. don't go around reviving old threads!*

Back