DOOM METAL

seriously i think its nonsense. the only metal i like is thrash, death n death thrash mostly. black metal to me is nonsense especially cradle of crap. they jus grind all the way. creating more doom or watever will make metal look stupid.

doom metal is aprt of metal so leave it be..lets not go about puttin genres down so fast...and there is much to learn frm the various metals im sure..

the next thing u know, there will be Heavy Wood, Teak Wood, Light Wood, Trash Wood, Light Wood...haha! :oops: seems like i am not matured enough for the doom metal stuff...

its jus funny why ppl like to create words to show tt the music the playing is more fierce or smth like tt. but seriously black metal is nonsense. jus look at how many jabronis out there who to cradle of crap and say tt satan is their good or smth wat shit ah.. those ppl seriously give metalheads a bad name

The pioneers are black, heavy & death. Cradle of Filth is bullshit. U nvr heard the real black metal legends thtz y u may nt know. Or mayb itz just ur preference, dont need to b hitler. Thrash & Power r evolutions. Metalcore & Nu Metal r fusions. Doom is more frm mature musicians? I say pop is frm bttr matured musicians :lol:

well..different ppl appreciates different kind of music...u cant really say anything about that...like what we always say.."one man's meat is another's poison"..if u dun like it...den dun listen to it...

well said schred. black metal is making ppl generalising. ppl now think tt all those who listen to metal worship satan. haha. doom is not mature i think. sounds dumb to me... maybe its bcos i jus like thrash metal

Evrux said:
its jus funny why ppl like to create words to show tt the music the playing is more fierce or smth like tt. but seriously black metal is nonsense. jus look at how many jabronis out there who to cradle of crap and say tt satan is their good or smth wat shit ah.. those ppl seriously give metalheads a bad name
LOL!! hey im hearing that song that the guy just uploaded...i cant hear the vocals...sounds like a lion leh...um, is it doom metal no solos?

Doom metal

Doom-metal is filled with heaviness, darkness, sadness, depression and melancholy.

Music that is powerful and sympathetic to the heart, yet retains our willingness to fight back.

Ok ppl i think this guy is very serious abt his music he evn repeats the same things to assure us ohmygod man im so scared already so shy so guilty

edit: this guy = JackassXX (dont disturb him! He is a very serious musician. I can already feel his presence here. "Listen to my creations or ur going down!")

haha. who me? its jus tt i like thrash ah... 2nd oct. devastation gig. get a taste of death n thrash there

Back