Dedication---> Play till bleed...

Elias said:
popeye said:
anep said:
i would like to watch one play till their fingers bleed...
dunno how on earth it can hapen, but if it does, ooooo, total respect man... :prayer:

sadly that would not happen. One only bleed during the practice. On gig day (the day you see that guy play), he will already be very good at his song and no need to bleed anymore

Unfortunately, I bled on one of my gig days but never during practice. Guess I got too high and cut my picking finger without realising it :lol:

bloodsm.jpg

Bloody strings! #@$)%(@#

Now that's dedication! :D
If bleeding during practice is quite normal for me, because we can stop anytime. If during gigging, for sure you can't stop

hahaha bleed? eh i actually i was doing slidin on the strings and i kinda have blood clots in my fingers. but i was fine after that. hahaha.. no bleeding though.

Only played until there's a lot dead skin fallin off, the fingers looks kinda weird with all the dead skin peeling off..hahahah..

i call it menstruation of the fingers

but seriously i havent really bled playing the bass, but always get calluses...and at the weirdest places, sometimes people look at you and wonder why on earth do you have a callus at the tips of your index and middle finger and one at the side of the thumb

............they just dont get it....

Yeah..they will give u that look and ask "wat the hell did u do u to ur fingers?"...hiaz.. :roll:

Whoa... bass players do get their fair share of the pie (pain)... but when u improve ur playing ability... u'll feel the worth haha...

hohoho...
elias, awesome dood!!!!
yes, DATS dedication.
if onli i could see that happen. got vid? =>
though a bit more blood splatter would make it look wilder. hehe.

lol blood splatter...i played till my index finger bled..when i 1st got my electric...now at the most..it only gets sore... :twisted:

but izzit smth to be really proud of? i keep wondering...but too much of anything is not good..guess that shows..

Back