Dedication---> Play till bleed...

NewGuy

haha... I have been practising my guitar and I played till my ring finger bleed... so taking a break now, anyone played their instrument bleed or spoilt b4? haha... let's hear some story...

By the way it looks kinda funny... me doing a bend and then it was like eh... what's that red dot... haha... and it starts bleed at the finger tip in between flesh and nail...

I hear finger bleeds all the time. Funny thing is , I never seem to get them? Dude you're violent lol.

well I am a noob man... just learning bending... and I try at the 15 fret on the B string (not sure is it 2nd string or 4th string? whatever u call it)

The funny thing is the string guage is 10 only...

try doing the full bend above using that with all 4 fingers haha... and if ur guitar has a thick neck or some obstruction haha... prepare to bleed!!!

i would like to watch one play till their fingers bleed...
dunno how on earth it can hapen, but if it does, ooooo, total respect man... :prayer:

eh... it just bleed loh... not that much blood at first but if continue playing more blood comes out... haha... now my hand heal liao... I lick it back to health...

maybe I newbie that's why bleed already not spectacular and I did stop playing the guitar and treat my wounds... haha...

but it sure is funny... my first time...but definitely won't let the blood destroy my strings... no more spare strings liao

bleeding just means that your calluses(sp?) are not fully developed. Seasoned players won't experience it.

What do you mean no more strings? You kept a whole box of them and kept breaking them or something? :p

Hehe...I play drums so all the damage go to my sticks (splinters flying everywhere and bits flying off). Haven't broken my sticks though. Still using my 1st pair.

wow i havent played that much that i'd bleed, ive played enough to make it sore so i couldnt play for a couple of days and made it really sensitive.

wow... am I the first in S'pore?... haha... but my skill still sucky... I need some guidance man... after this year I'm getting a teacher haha...

but seriously I am sooo in love with the guitar that I am happy just touching it... and I wanna play it well... no choice but to practise...

Vaiyen: I guess u're right :oops: me not seasoned yet still noob

Frozen: Eh... maybe if I play the drums... the drums skin will have a big hole :lol:

nitrovo: Eh I also haven't played much just that I started 30 mins and it bleed... haha... now it is tougher than ever (it refers to my finger)...

Only the thumb on my right hand has bled before. Aggressive strumming when i started out, poor technique with an extremely tiny pick.

anep said:
dunno how on earth it can hapen, but if it does, ooooo, total respect man... :prayer:

sadly that would not happen. One only bleed during the practice. On gig day (the day you see that guy play), he will already be very good at his song and no need to bleed anymore

BlackMoo said:
I hear finger bleeds all the time. Funny thing is , I never seem to get them? Dude you're violent lol.

it's quite normal if you keep on practicing and do a hell lot of bending. It happened to me on the very day I pickup blues.

Learning song sweetchild o mine kind of stuff is not enough to make finger bleed and let alone palm muting distortion heavy songs :lol:

popeye said:
anep said:

sadly that would not happen. One only bleed during the practice. On gig day (the day you see that guy play), he will already be very good at his song and no need to bleed anymore

Unfortunately, I bled on one of my gig days but never during practice. Guess I got too high and cut my picking finger without realising it :lol:

bloodsm.jpg

Bloody strings! #@$)%(@#

Latest posts

Back