Death

You always dream
of a ride in a big car.
The ride is so smooth
but a tank of gas wont go far.
You would hold your head up high
and wave to you friends as they pass by.
you work so hard for you pay
but the bills collecters take what you make.
You are getting old
and at 70 you know that it is too late.
You just set back
and wait for that special date.
You finaly get a ride in that big car.
21 feet long
but you did not go very far.
Three miles or four at the most
what you thought was true.
All that is left is your ghost

the thing that scares me is if there is no afterlife.. because all of us wanna live forever.. having no consciousness at all is pretty damn scary.. :(

i'd rather be burnt to death than drown. I think. I mean, I thought 3rd degree burns(the fatal ones) are painless? Cuz ur nerves would be damaged already while drowning causes your lungs to explode or whatever. I prefer gettin burnt. OKAY, since we're still alive, why ask such questions? Let's just live life to the fullest. All these 'scary' death questions would be answered when you're facing death itself. So just be patient. =\ Lol.

ewww getting burnt and drowning are scary....dying in ur sleep is the best. Waking up after 'that' is what scares me

pepper- said:
i'd rather be burnt to death than drown. I think. I mean, I thought 3rd degree burns(the fatal ones) are painless? Cuz ur nerves would be damaged already while drowning causes your lungs to explode or whatever. I prefer gettin burnt. OKAY, since we're still alive, why ask such questions? Let's just live life to the fullest. All these 'scary' death questions would be answered when you're facing death itself. So just be patient. =\ Lol.

I think getting burnt is as bad. What about the point where you're going through the excrutiating pain of 1st and 2nd degree burns? Bad way to die lol.

maybe we are not scare of death as it not nearing us yet. By the time it coming for us, it should be different

but death....the most painful part is to leave everything behind?
imagine ur band just got out and got the best artist of the world and after that you died 6 months later.

the effort u put into it is gone....

something like just getting ur dream guitar , amp and efx...then passing away a few wks later. RIP Jasper. :cry:

redjackal said:
maybe we are not scare of death as it not nearing us yet. By the time it coming for us, it should be different

but death....the most painful part is to leave everything behind?
imagine ur band just got out and got the best artist of the world and after that you died 6 months later.

the effort u put into it is gone....

I don't really think the effort's gone. After all in that scenario, you've already gotten the best artist award! But then again, it's the way you die that's gonna make the difference. If it's a fatal car accident, nothing to lament about. If it's on the hospital bed, slowly fading away through cancer, then that's different.

Hmm someone told me this before, but theres nothing he could say to back it up ah. He told me dying feels like your whole skin is being pulled out from the fingernail on ur pinky. Just something to imagine, not believe. :lol:

What about the most fun way to die??

For me it would be to die while having a lightsaber duel with obiewan.

few years ago, i nearly suffocated myself in sleep.
not on purpose, but i was dreaming that i was being suffocated, then i woke up and found i was lyinf face down on pillow.

sometimes when you wonder about how pain death would be or try to imagine how death would be like for you. I've done that alot of times e.g. gunshot. nothing really hurts after the first shot(if its not somewhere that makes you die immediately) you'll feel numb, start seeing blood... bla bla bla.

and i think the worst one i've imagined was drowning and bombs.[pffft]

wq

i wanna die, saying...

"whew, what a life i've had."

...and tears run down my cheeks as i zoom through what i did when i was alive before returning to god.

then i wont have any regrets.

eh eh eh, how abt final destination?
the first one, when they show that dood get burnt in the plane.
explosion. looks like a pretty quick death huh...
nonono, the second movie, that gerl got a pipe stuck into her head...
now thats fast...

i had such dreams b4. once i dreamt of being stabbed. another gunned down during a burglary. n another a grenade explodes infront of me during a war scene at a desert n i got thrown dunno where n i could still c the surrounding. howevr the only 1 tht i felt the pain of death was the stabbing.

Back