Death

I'll be more than glad to die. I want to leave this sick world, and meet my creator. Serve him, not the higher ups of this world. Serve god, not humans.

To those of you who think god doesen't exist, I guess the world to you is man-made huh... Cavemen make the earth? Or dinosaur? People tend to be frivolous with their existance on earth, just cos they are alive, and bear no connection nor faith to their creator. Thus they think that God doesent exist, so they have no fear of death. Their aim is just to have fun/trouble on earth, and when they die, thats it. But believe me, the reason you're sitting down infront of your computer now and not sprawled on the floor starving somewhere, there is more to life than just men. There are even greater things.

Ooopps did I say too much? Anyway back to topic. I don't fear death. It comes to all of us naturally. We were born to die in the first place. No matter how much you fear death, you cannot avoid it. When my time comes, I'll gladly give my life up, to leave this forsaken world for a better place, where I serve my creator, not my boss.

well..im nt afraid to say that im really scare of dying...theres like so much thing to do..yet so little time u know...so im trying real hard to much every second counts...so when its my time to go...i know i had done something...

people are afraid of dying because they are too attached to their worldly posessions, the guitar, the music, everything we take for granted now.
I am an atheist, thus I do not believe in heaven and hell. So I have no idea where I will up end after I die, as a wandering spirit or perhaps reincarnated? But my scientific beliefs tell me that we will simply disappear from existence, like the flower you carelessly stepped on this morning and crushed. To have our consciousness totally obliterated. Now, that's the scary part.

Worldly possessions are but of this world. Your spirit is of a much higher level of value. Material things don't even compare.

I know...well I've had enough religious debates to last a lifetime But how come you always sound so jaded? Your life very wretched meh?

Not exactly wretched la. I lead a very 'different' life. Thats the reason my posts on this forum are kinda lame and detracted. I'm trying to distract myself from reality. I don't mean any harm really. But even if my life sucks, I'm not down about it or anything, I'm still optimistic about it. No worries man.

mr soft: i was only bored bcos i was sick and had nothing to do. ive got my o's in a few weeks so i have a lot on my hands

to the rest: death can be a good ting. for one, u wont have to study rite? and u wont have to put up with the shit life throws at you... im personally not afraid of death.

For those of you with a morbid fixation and who have yet to succumb to the delights of one of the most brutal and technical metal bands to ever have graced our sorry, bleeding eardrums, I recommend you pick up some of the albums by the band of the same name, "Death".

My favourite albums:

Spiritual Healing
Human - if you only buy one album - buy this one.
Leprosy

Scott Burns-produced super-technical death metal riffage. Very chunky scooped distorted rhythm guitar sound. Clean melodic leads (a plethora of topgun guitarists have passed through the ranks to augment the rhythmic powerhouse and 'excellent-shredding-in-his-own-right' of the gravel voiced Chuck Schuldiner - now R.I.P. - including James Murphy [Disincarnate, Obituary], Andy LaRoque [King Diamond] Paul Masvidal [Cynic]) alongside some of the most super tight titanically accurate and hyperspeed rhythm sections including such skin-beating luminaries as Gene Hoglan and Sean Reinert and low-frequency punishment from bassists from Sadus, Cynic and more.

Check them out.: Visionary. Pioneering. Pummeling. Sludgy. Dynamic. Awesome. Nuff said.

listen, u have only 1 life on earth, what are u going to do about it? waste it away? do something good, make urself feel better. although shit happens, it happens to everyone, but wat's important is that we get something out of shit

although death may seem good for all that's lost, we can still turn back and see the light of the tunnel, cause there's always hope

1 life, treasure it

Back