Cheers to your Maestro Guitar

KayCee

Hi Forumers,

This is a place where you can post pics and discuss about your Maestro Guitars. Feel free to enquire about anything Maestro related. We are not fascists so if you want to make comparisons between Maestro and other brands you are welcome to do so here as well.

Cheers,
KC

Thanks for the bump, our guitars are generally playable because each and every piece is setup at the factory. Believe it or not the frets are levelled and then a full setup is done.

cheers,
KC

Woot Woot.... Now only if I have a job/money to send my guitar for a nutjob/checkup. ERS WHERE ARE YOU~

Haha, money you have, but maybe getting a checkup on the guitar is not a priority now. However, our rates are quite affordable, so don't worry about that. No need to cash out your ERS shares :D

my drummer and lead guitarist both own an ED-2 each

honestly i think that its comparable to some of the "branded" guitars around

tonewise and buildwise

value for money! along with a really nice low setup

+1 to maestro

Last edited:
hi,may i noe how much is maestro selling the rosetta and does it come wif cutaways,electronics and hardcase or must i buy/order them seperately?

i use a Singa from Maestro. one of the best jumbo bodied guitar i've ever picked up in terms of tone and playability! :D

value for best quality!

+263527342374 for Maestro!

interested in the ED-2, i think the short haired girl at penin outlet can vouch having a business dressed teenage boy coming in and testing that guitar again and again. hahaha. seems the model is quite popular. good reason to be. damn nice.

AHHH, i just got my guitar from her. haha, She's super uberly friend la. :D

Cheers Maestro =D

ps: Have you registered your warranty yet??

why is it that the maestro website does not have guitars that are retro-fitted, with cutaways or both? I just went to the concept store today and tried out one.think its the SD-2.love the feel.I checked out the website but it did not specif whether it has electronics.but the one i tried has cutaway and is reto-fitted...

Hi man,

All Maestro Guitars are by default without pickups. However, we can always install them for you upon request, installation fee is waived as long as it is a Maestro Guitar. You just need to pay for the pickups.

However, we do have some of the more popular models in the showroom that are already pre-installed with the pickups.
Due to the limited space in the showroom, we are unable to have two of each model displayed.

The pickups on the SD-2 is the B-Band A3.

Hi,

I tried a Maestro classical guitar Torres model yesterday at the Penisula Plaza shop.

First of all the shop attendant is very courteous and doesn't mind me trying the guitar. (That is +1)
It is a spruce top with solid Indian Rosewood back/sides and mahagony neck.
My first impression is that the guitar is loud, and the tone for each note is very even.
The setup is very good; low action but doesn't buzz.

However, certain things can be improved though.
The frets ends are not filed properly; there is still some burr, left from from nipping the frets.
These need to be file or sand away properly or there might be some possibilties of cutting the LH.
As for the tone wise, I can't seem to get a good vibrato out of the instrument.
In this aspect my cheaper Yamaha (CG110) seemed to do a better job.
Perhaps, this could be due to the Torres guitar being new and has not open up yet.
After all my Yamaha has a the benefit of being played in for over a decade.

Overall, for the price of just over 1k I would say this is a good value guitar.

I'm still wishing and waiting for a Maestro EUB (Electric Upright Bass) to be built and sold at cheaper price than the stagg one... :)

Back