Checked out this dealer?

gordonzz said:
SUNNY said:
wangdexian said:
Sunny... please don't cross the line with the vulgarities... there are kids here you know... I already restrain myself quite a few times...

Dude, with all due respect. Kids that are surfing net these days are expose to worse vulgarities online. They are responsible for their own words and actions.

And all due respect, just for this once, i shall edit my post. If that punk wanna push it further. Hokkien got a saying ; Don say I don give face.

Cheers.

brother... chill lah... be nicer lah.. :) we are all here to learn.. u may know more than anyone of us here..maybe u could act as a mentor and give advice on how things should be done instead mah.. no offence or hard feelings k?

just wanna make soft a better place to chill :)

ok lah ok lah.. chill liao lah..
I think u also nice guy.
My initial intention was to come by and share also. Cos I also like the initial atmosphere of SOFT.. until i saw some post that got on my nerves. But anyway, forget it. :) Mentor I am not.. I'm only a punk lah. ;)

Hope the next time round i log in, it will be a different mood and situation.

Thanks bro!
Nice talkin to ya.

:)

wangdexian said:
Ya... like a positive atmosphere that gets everyone into the mood to laugh... :lol:

hahahahh.. hmm. I really like your attitute! :)

Btw, i'm going to Sydney tomorro liao. If i find more happening stuff, I share with ya. See ya in a week's time!

lool....... atmosphere is ur mood and how u makeit la..... if u come in bad mood.. :lol: everything oso sucks..

gordonzz said:
SUNNY said:
wangdexian said:
Ya... like a positive atmosphere that gets everyone into the mood to laugh... :lol:

hahahahh.. hmm. I really like your attitute! :)

Btw, i'm going to Sydney tomorro liao. If i find more happening stuff, I share with ya. See ya in a week's time!

damnit.. syndey.... u reminds me of weed :eek:pps:

LOLLLLLLL

hehhehe.. sorry wrong number hor.. me lotta sex, lotta booze lotta lock n loll but no drugs leh...

Wait till u get to Jamaica! ahahahhahha :p

Back