Casual jamming group, no commitments, simple songs, no age, race, gender preference..

ob

Hi, I'm looking for like minded people to jam during weekends. For fun and leisure, there is no strict commitment needed. For that purpose, we shall be doing simple, familiar, fast and easy to learn and play cover songs in the vein of Oasis - Don't Go Away, Stand By Me, Don't Look Back in Anger / Coldplay/ Travis/ Jet/ Kings of Leon etc etc... simple improv etc etc..

I'm 23 currently, male, chinese, and started playing guitar in 2004. I'm by no means pro like many softies here, but could pull off those songs mentioned above. No particular influences, just been plugging in interesting licks and ideas I can get from anyone (bulk of them from SRV though).

There are no preference on age, gender, race, proficiency level. Of course, must be able to pull off the whole song at least, those mentioned above, if not we would have a disappointing session. I think it would be perfect for people seeking out experience in jamming.

So yeah, I don't know how this would work out, would see how it goes. Maybe it could lead to something, who knows.

But bottom line is, its for fun and leisure, no pressure !

Feel free to add me on MSN: shirong87@hotmail.com
or mobile: 9424 5662

Last edited:
if u need a drummer or someone to play percussion, give me a call anytime! i play all genres..
8444 0672

thanks!

Experienced Bassplayer, acoustic guitarist and vocalist (including backings) here looking to have some fun. ;) Do drop me a message or call 91292297 before I dissapear!

Hi there! Drummer here. Can jam during weekends after 7pm. Lives in the north area, working at town area. Text me if you're still looking for a drummer to jam with. 92250135

hmmm... this thread was started more than 5 years ago. You may want to check the more recent ones.

Back