C.ronaldo to REAL.

Real Madrid should start buying not only attacking players, but also defensive players. No point having such a good attack but a noob defense...

Like last season their defence got torned asunder by liverpool and barca, the attack couldn't do much to prevent it.

And I think Ronaldo is overrated, Rooney's the man...

Yeah they should go and buy vidic as well.

haha

Man i would love to see united sink.

y is this such a big news? Mr ronaldo i agree has contributed alot as well as improved a hell lot while he was in Man utd. The dude is young and of course he wants money. Plus the fella is well over his head in recent matches thinking he is the star of all matches. So it might actually be a very good thing that he left. Man utd is not just cristiano ronaldo. Its the whole fkin team that makes man utd.

In Manchester united, the player who should be looked up upon is mr wayne rooney. If he leaves man utd, then we're in a little bit of trouble.

i very much agree with everything here..

yea i am a pool fan but Rooney's the man, seriously though, it doesnt matter, Barcelona is still going to own their ass. Henry, Messi and co. FTW!

Don't think ronaldo are to worried about what fans are saying about him, comeon if I'm being paid £29m-a-year - or £557,000-a-week (SGD$1.3 million per week) you guys can call me a diver or what not!!!!!! :mrgreen:

who needs this guy?
ronaldoo.gif

RONALDO : "I love to be jeered."

Well, that's good coz that's soon gonna be a frequent occurence. :mrgreen:

As Alex Ferguson says, ''He wanted to leave, it's as simple as that,'' Ferguson told The Mail on Sunday. ''He was going to go some time.

''We've done well to keep him for so long.''

Boonz - ok set. Don't play me out ah...I'm really looking forward to seeing you in a Utd jersey & crying all over the pitch when the referee doesn't give your opponent a yellow card when you dive. :mrgreen:

Haha. He's good, yeah can't deny that but there are better players out there for man u to choose from.

I dont know.He's still the best.Man Utd have made interest in Villa, Benzema, Torres and Aguero.

Amazing!!

Latest posts

Back