C.ronaldo to REAL.

Time for United to splash big money on new talent and trash all the other teams in BPL and be the first team in history to win 4 premier leagues titles in a row and not to forget surpassing Pool's 18th mark.

time for united to splash big money on new talent and trash all the other teams in bpl and be the first team in history to win 4 premier leagues titles in a row and not to forget surpassing pool's 18th mark.

hell yeah!!!

aiya. no big deal lah ronaldo to real.

bout time he left too, the team doesn't need a player who is playing yet thinking of another club. like affair like that.

it'll just be interesting to see what happens next for ManUtd..

aiya. no big deal lah ronaldo to real.

bout time he left too, the team doesn't need a player who is playing yet thinking of another club. like affair like that.

it'll just be interesting to see what happens next for ManUtd..

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Usually players from England to Madrid are just flops.Mcmanaman?Beckham?Owen?

The only non-flop is that dude from the movie GOAL.

Usually players from England to Madrid are just flops.Mcmanaman?Beckham?Owen?

The only non-flop is that dude from the movie GOAL.

Mcmanaman wasn't a flop though. He scored a goal in the CL final, I think early 2000 with that scissors kick and became the 1st Englishman to win the CL with a foreign club. ;)

Well he was neglected after that and ending up with the blue side of Manchester.Not very successful in my eyes.

y is this such a big news? Mr ronaldo i agree has contributed alot as well as improved a hell lot while he was in Man utd. The dude is young and of course he wants money. Plus the fella is well over his head in recent matches thinking he is the star of all matches. So it might actually be a very good thing that he left. Man utd is not just cristiano ronaldo. Its the whole fkin team that makes man utd.

In Manchester united, the player who should be looked up upon is mr wayne rooney. If he leaves man utd, then we're in a little bit of trouble.

In Manchester united, the player who should be looked up upon is mr wayne rooney. If he leaves man utd, then we're in a little bit of trouble.

There is no reason why i cannot agree with this one.If he's gone then United is gone too.

Real Madrid should start buying not only attacking players, but also defensive players. No point having such a good attack but a noob defense...

Like last season their defence got torned asunder by liverpool and barca, the attack couldn't do much to prevent it.

And I think Ronaldo is overrated, Rooney's the man...

Back