Boot

I don't think theres a strict dress code for boots among metalheads, but I'd say combat boots.

Try peninsula plaza. It has everything a rocker needs and more.

they wear converse jack purcell's highcut. clothes don;t get you anywhere man. its all in the heart :wink:

i dont know what metalheads wear, but if you wanna get big black boots try 'wizard of oz', first floor in some tower of suntec city. they have quite a selection.

u dont have to own boots to be a metalhead... i myself use normal sport shoes.. but black, to match with my denim and jeans...

LIGHT SHOES ARE BEST TO MOSH WITH... and u wont be a bastard when u kick ppl with it.. wont be that painful.

ironcross said:
u dont have to own boots to be a metalhead... i myself use normal sport shoes.. but black, to match with my denim and jeans...

LIGHT SHOES ARE BEST TO MOSH WITH... and u wont be a bastard when u kick ppl with it.. wont be that painful.

Exactly, what the hell does boots have to do with being a fan of metal?
I like my old NCC combat boots, protects my feet during rough situations.

You should try the army market, at Lavender. Cheap, with a huge array of such shit.

Metal lover or poseur? Last time go gig wear my bata school shoes still feel cooler than going to gigs now... I wear office shirt n pants but everyday listen to death metal in the mrt, how? still consider me metal or yuppie? How the world has changed.....

phoenix said:
Metal lover or poseur? Last time go gig wear my bata school shoes still feel cooler than going to gigs now... I wear office shirt n pants but everyday listen to death metal in the mrt, how? still consider me metal or yuppie? How the world has changed.....

precisely. i.ve know metalheads who go to gigs wearing three quarter pants and converse shoes. doesn't fit in with your typical kerry king looks doesn't it?

phil >> NCC boots? u still keep them? they never asked for it back ehh? i left my NCC boots in sec sch marnn. cant be bothered to bring them back home.

so yah. even though i'm NOT a metalhead or skinbyrd or rudegirl or whatsoever, i still believe that it's not what you wear that counts. it's the pride and its all in your heart. coz u dun haf to dress like one to be one. but yah once in a while if you're dressing up or what, u can like borrow the stuffs from your mates who're not wearing them. things like that lahz.

u dun haf to be 'scene' to be seen.

but if u insists, far east level 2 has it. i dont know the name of the shop though, i'm not a town girl.

knucklehead said:
phil >> NCC boots? u still keep them? they never asked for it back ehh? i left my NCC boots in sec sch marnn. cant be bothered to bring them back home.

so yah. even though i'm NOT a metalhead or skinbyrd or rudegirl or whatsoever, i still believe that it's not what you wear that counts. it's the pride and its all in your heart. coz u dun haf to dress like one to be one. but yah once in a while if you're dressing up or what, u can like borrow the stuffs from your mates who're not wearing them. things like that lahz.

u dun haf to be 'scene' to be seen.

but if u insists, far east level 2 has it. i dont know the name of the shop though, i'm not a town girl.

You a female? :wink:
Yeah they didn't ask for it back, and so I'm still using the boots. It's hardcore.

You are right, who cares about what you wear. Look at Ali G, he's all hip-hop and he looks like an ass, but I still love him and his antics.

Or get army boots from Army market in Lavender if u have not served or no need to serve NS. I always thought boots were more of a grunge thing...u noe those doc marts that Eddie Vedder of pearl jam wear....

Yeah, the army market. Plentiful and cheap to add!
I think they are more for practical reasons, a brick could be dropped onto your toes and you won't feel shit!
Great for moshing.

haha, cool, great 4 moshing..but u could hurt some1 when u kick with the boots on...could be quite dangerous

Latest posts

Back