Boot

That's the idea, lol.
At least it's better than those jackets with numerous sharp metal parts.

Phil>> yap. i'm a female. was from NCC girls. =)

and i always think combat boots are lighter than DM steel toed boots. but i'd prefer wearing DMs though. =) but occasionally lah, i won't wanna be 'chopped' a skinbyrd. hahas

Ali G ehhs. haha. i like him too. but not hardcore2 fan lahs.

Some of those combat boots are darn solid.
They are so freaking tough that when you trip sideways, your whole body will just topple over instead of you jerking and hurting your ankle.
Damn, I wonder if you even understand what I am talking about.

hahahaha
phil .. i know what u're talking about, because i've experienced it once.. hahahaha...
fell over the curb..in front of my cadets, they were in diam position..bloody girls can laugh summore..nabeii, paiseh sia..hahahaha

but well, those were the days..idk, i've never worn the combat boots outside b4, except durin ncc..coz sum of my frens got beaten up by sum pathetic ppl for usin the combat boots n dey say dress code not appropriate blablabla

Beaten up? Stomp them with the darn boots or use the pins of the badges we wear to prick their asses!

hahahahaha
that seems like a good idea phil. LOL

but i wonder if the DM they sell nowadays is real or fake..but frm wat i know the factory manufacturin DMs in UK already closed down... but i dun seem to see any DM with 'made in china' labels...

anyway, arent this thread about buckle boots? HEHE

the-warlord ... haha i was just joking abt the made in china boots doode... i wished i had d bucks to buy a 10 eyelet combat steel toed..haha dream on ...~

cowboy boots..i saw a few across the causeway..haha

alright, since the thread is on boots. just trying to ask around does sngapore sells platform boots? for male feet? or does anyone know how to custom make one?

thanks in advance

platform boots?
hahahaha
at far east got..
level 2 or 3..
not the shop tat sells DMs.
i dunnow the name of the shop..
but the person that mans the shop is an auntie that looks quite young
but still an auntie lahz
only look young
ok wadever i'm crappin abt the auntie

Comparing my Dads from my bros DM,the older ones are better.Whereby the boots are stiched whereas the newer ones are glued or something like that,quality not mantained. Maybe made from other country or something...

Back