best toilet in spore

becareful of the toilets in raffles city shopping centre.. was using the toilet there when i saw a shadow over me, and when i looked up, i saw a man looking at me! i freaked out shouted at him.. he ran off before i could catch up with him... 8O

Ya, heard aboutthtat fella. My friend's colleague who works there(he himself not straight also) went to the toilet there to satisfy a carnal urge (read,: not piss and shit...). As he was pumping away, he saw a guy peering over the cubicle enjoying the free show. Freak ass, man! This stalker should be freaking reported and arrested. Either that. or beaten up on the spot. Should be the same guy amnesiac is talking about.

man i tink the no. of fags in spore are increasing...
wah cow!!!!
:smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118 :smt059 :smt118 :smt118 :smt118

Grab an issue of I-S magazaine availble outside Cafe Cartels, turn to the b&w ads section and check out the ads. Dam, I tell you, they got an industry gearing towards that direction. Though it's all perfectly legal biznesses, but I'd think twice about stepping in.

Shi...I think this may draw flame for gay-bashing...

:!:

going a bit off topic talking bout fags... haha but yeah, it is disturbing. ppl looking at u trying to relieve yerself

I went to a toilet in Australia that was really kinda interesting. It was at the 2nd level, it wasn't dirty but really old, rundown design. You get in the cubicle and sit down, and there is an open window in front of you. An "Open" window, which i mean, there is no glass at all, you can see through everything, and it's quite a big one. And when you look down, you can see the road and people walking, but since there is no tall building around, no one can see ya shitting.... But from the road, people can see your head looking at them...

Back