best toilet in spore

My story (*bad* toilet story).

Peninsular Shopping Centre - home of Davis Guitar, Luther, Maestro etc. - I was shopping around one day and needed to pee. I walked around for a while and found one, tucked away in the corner. Strangely, there was a small kiosk/shop there staffed by a middle-aged Indian woman selling tisses and sweets and stuff. There were a couple of old Indian guys there too, chit chatting with her. As I went into the toilet, she smiled at me - the smile looked rather ominous.

Anyway, I had a piss, washed my hands and walked over to the hand-dryer. I put my hands under it and looked out of the door towards the woman, who was smiling at me once more. Then, I felt something on my hands - I jerked instinctively as I saw small brown flecks of something shooting out of the hand-dryer in the jet of air. I realised that they were small *live cockroaches*. I screamed like a little girl, shaking them off me. Maybe a dozen of them scurried away across the floor.

I looked up, half shell-shocked at the old woman, who was still smiling at me with, I now realised, a 'knowing' smile. She said only one word, in a broad Indian accent, baring her gold-capped teeth: "Cockroach!"

Never use the hand-dryer there. Never.

Heavenscloud said:
Got go to the one at Equinox restaurant (tallest hotel in Singapore) toilet not? The highest toilet in Singapore that's super chio. I thought it was a VIP room or something.. gawd!

YEah ... i had dinner there before i went for Wynton Masalis concert .... Toilet is lavish ... but the meal cost me a bomb!

pss. i went to this scary toilet. Cant rmb where it is. It's reaally old and part of the ceiling of the toilet is off.. so leaving a big black hole. The sink was dirty and the mirror was small, oh yeah the hole in the floor.. was not cover and it's hairy and dark. Sheesh. I called my brother to wait outside for me jus incase i freak out in the toilet. hahaha.

Fascinating topic. Although I don't think I have an outstanding toilet here. Most of them are pretty decent in Singapore - lucky country. What about your worst toilet guys?

I think:
WORST TOILET = Swensens @ Holland Village.
If you haven't experienced, you have to try. It's like a huge oven - it'll burn you alive! The moment you step into the staircase area to go down. BOOM. Haha, try it.

if im not wrong theres this toilet with aircon... and i dont mean those normal one, super cold. colder than the shopping mall's... i think jurong point or something.

when u shit, wah lao ur ass will freeze man.

i wanna take a crap in the white house, saddam's palace, off a tall building onto a busy street, n in space n watch my shit float around.

i wanna try the toilet at the nkf ceo office ... heard they use a gold tap over there ... who knows maybe they are using silver toilet bowl oso and bronze tiling ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mobius said:
Best toilet in Singapore? My hosue toilet! :lol:

It should be and forever remain the best toilet in Singapore haha. Nothing beats having the papers, a magazine, or even a hand held game to play along too while you crap.

No embarressments due to premature farting and loud businesses too! :lol:

hush-d said:
lol, omg everyone must be damn bored. we've resorted to talking abt toilets. haha i rmb when great world city came up with the funny design toilets, i was really fascinated. esp because they were the first with the auto taps.

Apparently the one at the 4th floor was voted singapore's best toilet once. I think it's the one with the japanese theme.

The worst one I've been to was in this village in Thailand. It's like the only toilet there or something. One of those squatting ones. Shit all over the place. :smt078 I pity the ppl that had stomachache there. They were forced to pay the so-called "toilet" a visit.

yupp..read bout zouk revamping itself in the papers..seriously man, why must the toilets b so expensive?the primary purpose of toilets is for us to sheeeat n piss..i mean the money spent on posh toilets can be channeled to other meaningful causes instead like help the third world countries build more schools or hospitals with that money or sth..or betta still..give the money to me :twisted:

Fullerton Hotel! Even got armchair for you to rest. I dunno why u would wanna rest in the washroom when you can rest outside of the washroom, but i'd say it's very thoughtful of them. hehe. Taka and Plaza Singapura's 6th floor toilet. I likkee. Awesome lighting.

But i think the best toilets are in Japan!! There's this place I went to in Tokyo where there was an electronic board above the cubicles that show you which cubicles were free and which were not. WAHAHA. super cool! And of course, the toilets clean up your ass once you're done with your crap. :lol:

Back