best toilet in spore

yeah. the toilets in japan actually shoot water into your ass to clean it. amazing... and i think they play music to overcome the sound of crap falling into the toilet.. very amazing..

Apparently some toilets in Japan can clean themselves. Lots of them also have built-in heaters in the seats.

haha toilets

if dat's the case..toilets should come with a complete home entertainment system and a bar-counter within...haha..can haf a couple of drinks..and some movies to watch if u get too bored..

Isa said:
yeah. the toilets in japan actually shoot water into your ass to clean it. amazing... and i think they play music to overcome the sound of crap falling into the toilet.. very amazing..

Actually sg toilet also have mah.

I mean in hotels lah. Some hotel bath rooms have 2 toilet bowl, one is to actually shoot water into ur ass to clean it ah..

:lol:

abt the toilets in airplanes, where does all the shit and the piss end up? does the piss become "rain" and the shit become stars?

or if the plane have a special place where they store all the piss and shit, what if it gets full? DOES IT OVERFLOW? or if there's so much shit, will the plane become heavy and CRASH!? OMFG. got such thing or NOT?!?
news headline "PLANE CRASHES BECAUSE OF OVERFLOWING SHIT"hahaha.sorry, just babbling overthere.

if i'm not wrong. human waste will be dissolved by the atmosphere at that altitude. But it's highly possible that the airplane will store the watse before discharging it at the hanger or something .... this is what we do onboard ships ... where i work at. Dun worry ... the storage space for watse storage is enough for you to shit for a month ....

blackductape said:
abt the toilets in airplanes, where does all the shit and the piss end up? does the piss become "rain" and the shit become stars?

or if the plane have a special place where they store all the piss and shit, what if it gets full? DOES IT OVERFLOW? or if there's so much shit, will the plane become heavy and CRASH!? OMFG. got such thing or NOT?!?
news headline "PLANE CRASHES BECAUSE OF OVERFLOWING SHIT"hahaha.sorry, just babbling overthere.

??? :?: wtf, haha anw when the plane take off, already got the weight of all our shits wad, den sumore will be lighter oso wad, coz when flying the plane guzzles fuel

The best toilet I've ever went to was on the bed. When I was about 5 to 6 years old, i pee a lot on the bed :lol: you can sleep and dream at the same time. try it!! :lol: it's so much fun. No need to take off your bottom part and pee. just do it on the matress and if you guzzle lotsa liquid before going to bed, you can astually swim in it too.
Gee I wonder how you do it on space. all the waste floating freely in the air. :lol:

blackductape said:

hahahahahah man, thats good.. you should be a journalist. legend...

best toilets is at the hilton, near forum... when you're on orchard with a girl or some shit, you just tell that woman to stay at haagen-dazs (which is right next to the hotel) and get fat, and you sneak off and discreetly take your shit... thats the style

looks like many ppl say hilton winner!!!
:partyman: :prayer: :prayer: :axe: :smt006 :smt070 :smt071 :smt072 :smt078

actually dude, the planes just release the piss n shit over any area its at n they fall as rain. haha ok im kddin bout the rain part but yeh they do just release it over the area they flyin over.

angusyoung said:
actually dude, the planes just release the piss n shit over any area its at n they fall as rain. haha ok im kddin bout the rain part but yeh they do just release it over the area they flyin over.

This is a common urban myth that is totally untrue nowadays (it might have been long ago). The crap is all sucked into a pressurized tank on board the plane that is evacuated once it has touched down by a little man with a giant vacuum cleaner.

blackductape said:
or if the plane have a special place where they store all the piss and shit, what if it gets full? DOES IT OVERFLOW? or if there's so much shit, will the plane become heavy and CRASH!?

The plane will weigh exactly the same when it lands (not counting fuel loss) as it did when it took off, irregardless of the amount of shit and piss produced. The shit and piss is already inside the passengers, or is the product of food they have eaten while onboard, which is already part of the weight complement. Therefore, this will not be a likely cause of a plane crash.

Lombardo said:
Isa said:

Actually sg toilet also have mah.

I mean in hotels lah. Some hotel bath rooms have 2 toilet bowl, one is to actually shoot water into ur ass to clean it ah..

:lol:

The 'other' toilet bowl is actually called a 'bidet' and is designed for washing your nether regions. It is not for defaecating or urinating in.

In Japan, they do have some quite advanced toilets that do indeed:

- warm your butt when you sit down
- squirt water up your butt when you've had enough and want to clean up
- flush and wash themselves
- play soothing music
- make a 'flushing' noise at the touch of a button to mask the sounds of gas emerging from your backside.

On the last point, many Japanese toilets have such a device to preserve the modesty of (mainly) female customers, who, not wanting to appear unfeminine by eructating massive blubbery farts that can be heard many cubicles away can press the button that makes a flushing sound (quite loud) and time their guffs accordingly. I understand there are versions for the home too.

Back