Behringer..How many of you support this Brand ?

Do you Support Behringer Products ?

• Yes...They are Great !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...All of them are crap items..

• What is Behringer ????

• Total voters
yeah i second that mike..your studio has the newer bandit 112 which is a great workhorse while personally i have the 1st gen bandit 112 and it rocks!! for the price too..bought it at 300 odd used...

to any great professional sound engineer throughout the world... any berinhger stuff within their racks or in their studio is an insult ..!!
not mentioning their processors... even a simple stuff like the patchbay r funky..
funny thing dat someone can even think these berinhger thing is pretty decent...!!

no choice, price is always a concern for hobbyist like me.
unless I'm into professional work then I'll consider for quality than price.

molecules_sx said:
to any great professional sound engineer throughout the world... any berinhger stuff within their racks or in their studio is an insult ..!!
not mentioning their processors... even a simple stuff like the patchbay r funky..
funny thing dat someone can even think these berinhger thing is pretty decent...!!
i bought a pair of ultrapatch pro px2000 patchbay, it seems alrite?
how bad can it go? pls inform, thank you.

Two Singaporeans in Behringer top management ?

http://www.behringer.com/03_behringer/ear.cfm?lang=ENG

Tan Sze Lee Chief Manufacturing Officer of the
BEHRINGER Group of Companies

Background Mr. Tan Sze Lee joined our Company in 2004 and is responsible for the Group's overall manufacturing operations.

Prior to joining our Company, Mr Tan was the Director of Engineering, North China of Flextronics (Shanghai) Manufacturing Pte Ltd; Business Development Director at Allied Telesyn International (United States); Material Director (promoted from Manufacturing Director) of Allied Telesyn Asia Manufacturing Pte Ltd (Singapore); Operations Manager of Goldtron Telecommunications Pte Ltd; Operations Manager of Calculus Technology Pte Ltd, and Senior Test Engineer of Adaptec Manufacturing (S) Pte Ltd. Mr Tan holds a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Nanjing (China), Bachelor of Engineering (Electronic Engineering) from the Curtin University of Technology (Australia) and a Diploma in Electronic Engineering from Ngee Ann Technician College.

Dennis Chia Chief Financial Officer of the BEHRINGER Group of Companies

Background Mr. Dennis Chia was appointed Chief Financial Officer of BEHRINGER Group in May 2003, in charge of internal financial management, financial control and accounting.

Mr. Chia has gained a world of experience working within the ranks of some of the world’s largest global players such as Mobil and General Motors. In his last assignment, Mr. Chia was instrumental in the initial public offering (IPO) of Frontline Technologies and has extensive global experience. As group CFO, Mr. Chia ensured the highest standards of financial internal controls and reporting for 26 operating business units and 12 countries. He was responsible for the restructuring of the entire financial reporting system in accordance with local GAAP and regulatory requirements and is well versed in working with ERP platforms.

tan_sze_lee_t.jpg

Tan Sze Lee
Chief Manufacturing Officer

dennis-chia_t.jpg

Dennis Chia
Chief Financial Officer

There is a Behringer shop at Parklane Shopping Mall (just a few stores away from Sinamex). Did it opened recently or has it been there for some time but i was ignorant to it?? lol

I went there yesterday and it looks new to me.

Anyway,

how bad can it go? pls inform, thank you.

I agree there.....seriously, how bad can CERTAIN Behringer products go??

But on a more important issue: Why stereotype their every product as bad/an insult/whatever when we should be looking at each of their products individually and compare it with similar products by other brands?

I'm sure every brand has good and bad products.

wot about the xvamp? im thinking of getting that one. i think the main prob is that people dont know how to tweak about to bang out good tones, a friend of mine has a cheap zoom 505 and yet he can get some real good tones out of it.

I agree there.....seriously, how bad can CERTAIN Behringer products go?

I'm with LuZeR here. While I don't think of Behringer products as "top notch" in terms of their "pro level" products, neither am I at a level where I can safely say I know a lot about pro gear, I think many of their products are reasonable and they sure help a lot of people on a budget to have a taste of equipment that would otherwise be out of their reach.

But as mikemann says, I won't put my life on the line with Behringer. Actually I think it's how much you pay to how much you expect. For the price you pay with Behringer, I don't think you can expect as much out of it as with a.. say.. Mackie?

I bought a pair of truths used. Then there was a chance for me to get a behringer mixer for a really good price used. Im not a gear snob i love my truths so far but i bought a soundcraft mixer instead for twice the price.

Reason? One behringer product is ok for me, don't want to push my luck. Also, i was concerned that having too much of a 'behringer sound' if there is such a thing.

LuZeR said:
There is a Behringer shop at Parklane Shopping Mall (just a few stores away from Sinamex).

quite new. haven't went inside yet. anyone check them out?

Back